✎ Chapter 1

┍━━━━━━━━»•» :✎: «•«━┑

Chapter 1: UA / YUUEI

┕━»•» :✎: «•«━━━━━━━━┙

Midoriya was about to fall after tripping over nothing or was it his feet? He didn't know, but he did know he was about to have his face planted on the ground.

Wait,

A couple of seconds passed and he realized he hasn't fallen yet, and he was floating. "Are you alright?" He turned to a girl with brown hair and eyes, she grabbed him by his bag and wrist and sent him down and he was no longer floating.

"It's my quirk, sorry for using it without asking you first. But it'd be bad luck if you fell, right?" She asked placing her hands together, she was cute.

"Aren't you nervous?" she asked.

He flushed as he stammered for words. "Let's do our best! See ya!" and she already left before he could say anything.

'I talked to a girl!' he thought.

When a group that passed him captured his interest. It was a rather large crowd, as if a whole class decided to go together. There was an odd mixture, and he noticed two adults, one was a strict looking man and another was a blonde hair woman wearing a showy suit.

But they stopped just infront of the large doors. He wasn't the only one who seemed to be staring at the group.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Good luck with the exams." A boy with blue hair said, he was quite short compared to some of his classmates. "She won't need luck." one said.

"I might actually do" said a girl with long silver hair that was braided, her golden eyes looking at everyone, her heart squeezed, if only he was here.

"I haven't gotten use to this whole quirk." she said quietly, as she looked at the metal bounds on her wrists and ankles, they were necessary even if she wasn't comfortable with them.

"You will, it's only a matter of time." they said encouraging her. "Now off you go kid," Her teacher said gesturing with her hand as if she was a puppy.

She rolled her eyes but a small smile appeared "Thanks for sending me off." she saluted and walked through the big doors.

It was odd and honestly she felt something was missing and she knew what it was. She sighed placing her hand on her long crimson red scarf, she didn't want to take it off, even though she was already inside.

She arrived at the large auditorium, and took a seat as she watched as people poured in and chatter filled the room. She quickly put on some earphones and drowned herself in music.

It was only when a person appeared at the front she paused her music and took out the earphones, she regretted it a bit, sitting near the front because few sat around the area because the person giving the orientation was Present Mic and he was loud, very loud.