✄Chapter 19

┍━━━━━━━━»•» :✄: «•«━┑

Chapter 19: Scars

┕━»•» :✄: «•«━━━━━━━━┙

Serin woke up, her eyes widened as she move, tried to at least, she was bound. Her feet and hands were in some sort of old fashioned restraints, she looked at her newest burns. Her scarf was half burnt but it still remained on her neck.

She noticed on the floor were silver locks, they had cut her hair.

It was short now, barely passing her neck. Bakugo was awake and like her, he was restrained. His glare pointed at the villains infront of her. "They were right, you are afraid of fire." The one who's face was hidden by a hand said.

Shigaraki Tomura,

"We made a deal with them, they'll help us deal with All Might, if we gave them their most valuable assassin back." He said standing up, walking towards her. "But if you prefer, stay with us and be our personal assassin, don't you miss it? Killing people, making blood shed?" He asked, the back of his hand caressing her cheek.

She tried biting it, only for him to grabbed her chin, "I never want to go back to that life! A life, I never got a say in. I don't miss it, I want to forget everything, live a simple life I never got to have." She cried.

His hand moved to her scarf and it started disintegrating, Bakugo's eyes widened. On her neck was a scar made from burns, it looked like it was from a chain or a whip.

"You either join us and be our assassin, or we'll trade you back to that little guild of yours." His voice was low as he pulled his hand back.

She was quiet as the tears stopped as she closed her eyes remembering the pain she went through since she was a child. Snapping her head up she growled "I'd rather kill myself!"

He clapped "We'll see if you can do it, once they take you back." 

Then his attention turned to Bakugo, who's glare disappeared as he soaked every information and words that he heard. They wanted him to join them, as Twice took off his restraints bakugo let an explosion and quickly exploded Serin's restraints.

She stood up, thinking to fight or flight with Bakugo.

"I want to win like All Might! No matter what anyone says, that will never change!" He said. As they exchanged words and was about to engage in combat, a knock on the door.

They turned, confused. Someone ordered pizza?

Then an explosion, All Might appeared from the opposite side. Relief washed over Serin, but she felt disappointed, she thought or hoped he would be the one to save her yet again.

"I'll always save you, whenever you need me. I'll be there, I promise. Just trust me."

"Pre-emptive binding" Kamui Woods appeared, binding them with branches "Lacquered chain prison!"