"I would understand"

AN: Jastin twins ⚠️suicide attempt warning⚠️ also very similar to that one movie scene Yes Man with Jim carrey

Justin and Jason are twins who know what the other is thinking and feeling. One day Jason gets a bad feeling and knows immediately that something is wrong with Justin. Jason calls him multiple times, but each time there's no answer. Concerned Jason goes to Justin's work and catches him on top of the building intoxicated. Jason knew that he was going to kill himself and nothing was going to stop him.

Jason woke up to the sun shining brightly in his face. He groaned angry that his beauty sleep was disturbed. He went to turn over and try to fall back asleep, but something didn't feel right. His chest and stomach felt tight. Something was wrong.

He sat up and called Justin since he knew something was wrong. No answer. He called again, but Justin still didn't answer. Jason got up and rushed to his car in search of Justin. "Wherever you are Justin you better not do anything stupid," Jason muttered anxiously.

Justin wasn't at his house so Jason sped to Justin's job. A crowd was gathered looking at the top of the building. Jason had to get up there and fast. Jason zoomed into the elevator and went to the roof where Justin was standing. "Justin." He looked over crying with a whiskey bottle in his hand. "Come here love," He reached his hand out, but Justin sighed. "Come on. Let's talk about this." Justin looked down. "Don't think I won't jump Jason. I'm going to do it." Jason took a step closer and closer to his brother. Jason looked around not sure how to help.

"Justin come on baby. Let's just sit and talk for a minute." He shook his head. "I can't Jason. I can't do this anymore." They both sighed shakily. Jason thought hard about what to do. "So you're not going to come down with me?" Justin shook his head. "I'm too tired. I can't live like this anymore Jase." Jason smiled to himself knowing The only thing that Justin lives for was the solution. Music.

"Justin?" He looked at his brother. Jason took a deep breath and sighed. "I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend. You could cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in and if you do not want to see me again I would understand. I would understand," Jason sang quietly. "The angry boy, a bit too insane," Justin sang as well making Jason smile small.  "Icing over a secret pain You know you don't belong," The twins sang together. "You're the first to fight," Justin sang a little louder. "You're way too loud You're the flash of light on a burial shroud I know something's wrong."

Justin sighed and looked down at the crowd. "Well, everyone I know has got a reason To say, "Put the past away", Jason sang loudly getting his brother's attention. "I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend. You could cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in And if you do not want to see me again I would understand. I would understand," Jason continued singing hoping to get his brother down safely.

"Well, he's on the table and he's gone to code And I do not think anyone knows What they are doing here And your friends have left you. You've been dismissed. I never thought it would come to this, and I want you to know Everyone's got to face down the demons. Maybe today you can put the past away." Jason grabbed his brother's hand and took a step back. They turned their heads suddenly hearing sirenes.

"Do you want to go down?" Justin looked away and sighed. He looked at his brother and nodded. "Jason?" He hummed. "Keep singing. Please." Jason smiled and continued quietly while they walked to the elevator. "I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend You could cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in and if you do not want to see me again I would understand. I would understand. I would understand." Justin rested his head on the wall closing his eyes. "Can you put the past away," Justin mumbled.

They walked out of the building and they put Justin in the ambulance. Jason grabbed his brother's hand. "I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend. I would understand. I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend I would understand," Jason finished as they pulled up to the hospital.