Harry of Oz 2

Harry continued walking down the rainbow path. He sighed looking at the bracelet. "HS+LT" He sighed wondering how Louis was doing at home. Maybe this was a dream as Dorothy had. All he knew was that he missed Louis. He missed his smell, taste, and touch. Harry sighed continuing to walk sluggishly. The bright colors were starting to get aggressive after a while. Or maybe he was just in a negative mood. He saw something moving in the distance. Maybe some company would do him some good. As Harry got closer he noticed this person was a scarecrow. "Louis?" He asked the scarecrow. "I'm sorry I think you're confused. I am the scarecrow. I've been chasing away crows and other creatures because it's fun!" It sounded like Louis. If Louis had five teas.  "Would you like to come with me to Oz?" Harry asked wanting company. "Sure! I'd love to ask Oz for a brain. Everyone says I don't have one," He said seeming sad, but never dropping his smile. "I think everyone is wrong. I think you're just a little carefree is all." The scarecrow's smile dropped in thought. "I've never thought about it that way. Maybe I won't ask the Oz for that. I'd still like to come with you though." Harry smiled. "The more the merrier." Louis the scarecrow linked arms with Harry. "To Oz, we go!"