sad Jastin request

AN: I'm not good at making sad things but this fic is alright. One direction is in this and it's kinda long (no ones famous) also the ending is loosely based on another fic that I have written up but not posted Enjoy 💘

I awoke to everyone talking. I got up not caring about getting dressed. "What's going on? Do we have a lead?" I was the youngest in the gang but I was tough. "Yes, love. Get dressed. We don't have time to spare!" We kissed quickly and I got dressed.

"Ready?" We all nodded and I put my gold pocket knife in my pocket. "Justin," he gave me one of his backup guns. He wants me to be extra protected but I'm fine. I've told him that repeatedly. "Okay, you five get the goons. I'll deal with Luke. Justin, they don't know who you are yet because they're stupid. Distract his girlfriend." We all nodded and broke in.

I peeked around a corner and saw her. She was beautiful. "Hey," I said popping out of my hiding spot. "Who are you? Does Luke know you're here?" I nodded. "I'm your new bodyguard." She looked at me questioningly. "Wouldn't be the first time he didn't tell me anything." I sighed under my breath. Jason was right. They are stupid. "Has he even told you the safe code?" She nodded. "Yeah. Its two-" shots rang out. "I'm sorry baby but you shouldn't have been so dense." I shot her in the chest.

I ran off to find Jason keeping my gun in my hands. Down the hall, there was a lot of blood. I got worried. Is this from my gang or his? I opened the door ready to shoot. "Zayn?" I collapsed and put my hand over my mouth to stifle my cries. They got them but where was Jason?

I stood up and dashed across the hall to the other door. I opened it and Luke locked eyes with me. "Please. Help me." I pulled the trigger and shot the bastard in the head. "Justin?" Jason asked weakly. "No. No. No. No. Jase?" I grabbed his hands. "Let's go. Come on." He stopped me. "I won." I stopped trying to drag him. "What do you mean?" He sighed lowly. "I completed my mission. I won. I have nothing left to live for." No. I shook my head. "Live for me, Jason. I need you please!" I begged sobbing. "We gotta get you to the hospital!" He stopped me. "No. I'm done, Justin. Just let me have this. Start your own gang. You've proven so much. I love you so much." He stopped breathing.

I got up slowly and looked around numb. I looked at Jason and sobbed falling back on the floor. "Jason. Please!" I screamed while sobbing. I stared at him and then at Luke. Bastard. I looked at my gun. "I'll see you soon Jase." BANG

I awoke to a flash. Is this the hospital or heaven? I took in my surroundings. I was home? "I should probably wake up sleeping beauty now," Jason said. I zoomed over and jumped in his arms. "Good morning to you too," Jason laughed slightly. "Do we have a mission today? We can't. Something bad will happen. Let's stay home today." He stopped my rambling by gently kissing me. I sighed shakily. "There's no missions today. Are you okay?" I got down and nodded. "Yeah, just a weird dream I guess." He kissed me again. "I do want to do something today. Let's go out to dinner." I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Love you, dork."

A while later we were both ready to go. "Are you ready?" I nodded and kissed him gently. We got in the car and started driving.

After dinner

It started raining when we were on the way home. “Thank you for taking us out.” He smiled grabbing my hand. “Alright let’s go. Rush to the car.” I nodded knowing we both hated the rain. We started running to our car but I tripped over my feet and fell in the road. I got up and dusted myself off. “Justin look out!” I felt something hit me. Was it the car? Where’s Jason? I looked up and the car almost hit Jason but stopped last minute. Jason sighed and walked over to me. “Are you okay?” I nodded wanting to cry remembering my dream. I can’t lose him. “Did you get hit?” Jason shook his head. “I’m fine.” The person came out of the car. “Sorry. I didn’t see in account of the rain.” Jason sighed. “It’s okay. No one got hurt. Be careful out there.”

We rushed to the car and once we got in I broke. “What’s wrong? Are you hurt?” I shook my head and told him about my dream. “I’m not going anywhere, love. You aren’t getting rid of me that easily.” He flexed and I laughed wiping my tears. I sighed shakily. “Please be careful driving.” He kissed my hand. “Of course.”

We sat in silence on the drive home. Someone started coming up to us fast making me nervous. “It’s okay baby.” I took a breath and felt him hit us causing the car to flip. When the car stopped I looked at Jason. “Baby? Are you okay?” He groaned and nodded. “I think so but it might be adrenaline.”

An ambulance picked us up and put us in the same room. They checked us out and I was fine besides needing forehead stitches. “He has to go to surgery!” A nurse yelled suddenly. I looked over and they were wheeling him out. “What’s going on? Where are they taking him?!” A doctor stopped me from moving. “He has serious internal bleeding. They’re taking him to surgery.” I shook my head. “No. I have to tell him I love him first please!” The doctor refused and I sat in my bed sadly.

A doctor came in a minute later. “I’m sorry.” I screamed. “No! That’s not true! Jason! Jason please!” I sobbed on the doctor’s shoulder. I already lost him once I’m not going to do it again. I grabbed a needle and injected it into my chest. I passed out.

I woke up in my room again. What in the “Groundhog Day”? I got up hearing nothing. “Jason?” Maybe he was out on a mission, but he never leaves without telling me. I called Zayn. He knows more than anyone else. “Zayn. Where’s Jason?” He hummed. I think I accidentally woke him up. “Who’s Jason?” I frowned. “Jason. Jason McCann. We’ve been together for years.” Zayn yawned. “I don’t know what you’re talking about lad. I think you shouldn’t have tried to mix those allergy medications.” I hung up without saying anything. I grabbed my laptop and typed his name. “Jason McCann no results”. I frowned feeling tears welling up in my eyes. This couldn’t be happening.

I googled the police database and hacked it as Jason taught me. It worked. I searched his name. No results. I closed my laptop slowly and looked at the wall in front of me. “Jason doesn’t exist?” Tears streamed down my face. This is the worst outcome so far, but hopefully, I’ll wake up again soon.