relapse Larry Jouis

AN: topics of self harm and eating disorder

I was cleaning around the house while Louis was at work. I finally had a day off to do other duties. Our house gets dirty fast especially since the boys visit often. They're pretty much our part-time roommates, but I don't mind.

I picked up Louis's undies and threw them in the laundry basket that was filling up fast. Just another thing to add to the list. "I'll finish picking up in here and then do laundry." I grabbed Louis's toothbrush that was on his nightstand for some reason. I went to put it in the drawer when something shiny got my attention. A razor? No No. No. He said that he stopped. "Justin? Are you home love?" I heard Louis shout. "Up here," I said grabbing the razor and closing the drawer.

"Hey, love." We kissed and he hummed resting his forehead on mine. "Good day at the studio?" He nodded. "Yeah." We kissed again. "Louis?" He hummed content. "Did you relapse?" He moved away from me and looked away. "Lou? Answer me," I said sternly like a parent talking to a toddler. He closed his eyes tightly. "Louis William Tomlinson answer me now! Did you relapse?!" His fists clenched next to his sides. "Yes okay! I relapsed, but I'm surprised it took you this long," He laughed slightly. "I didn't even try to hide it this time and it took you months! I mean I even started skipping meals with the lads and Harry noticed. Harry noticed! He made sure I ate and kissed my cuts. You went out multiple times a week and didn't come back sometimes for days! Some nights I would starve or purge waiting for you to come home. Then when you did you came home drunker than a sailor and slurring hurtful things to me. You don't remember though do you?" I was in shock and didn't know what to say.

"Hey lads I heard shouting and came to see what's going on," Harry said peaking in the doorway. "Get out Harry this is none of your business!" I said absorbing Louis's energy. "No Justin. You get out. I don't want to see you." I laughed slightly. "I'm not going anywhere. This is my house. I got it before we even got together!" He sighed. "Fine. Then I'll leave with Harry and you can sleep alone. Enjoy the cold bed, your highness."