HARRY OF OZ finale

They stood in front of the castle door stunned. It was beautiful. "Are we ready?" Harry asked nervously. Everyone nodded. Harry knocked on the door and they slowly creaked open. Inside everything was normally colored (which Harry was thankful for). They walked in slowly taking in all the creatures and people.

"I wonder which way to Oz?" Toto said. "Left stairs second door on the left," Scarecrow Louis said. They all looked at him frowning. "I asked while everyone was looking around." Harry grabbed Scarecrow's hand and they rushed to the door. The door was closed with a "Do not disturb. Do not enter" sign.

"Should we knock?" Harry asked nervously. What if the tinman was right? What if Oz couldn't help? Scarecrow reached over and knocked. "Scarecrow!" They all said. "What? Better than standing here." The door creaked open. They all walked in slowly. "Who goes there?" Oz said. Harry walked up to the screen. "I'm Harry Styles. I'm looking for Oz for a favor." The screen flickered. Paul appeared on screen, but Harry knew that in this land he was Oz.

"Everyone comes for a favor. What makes you so special?" Oz spat. "I just want to love who I want. I want to go home and be with my boyfriend. I want to love him without management judging me." Oz smirked. "I can grant all your wishes, but you already know how to fix this Harry." Harry frowned as Paul emerged from behind a curtain.

"Toto here is a ticket to a place here in Oz that does plastic surgery for hybrids like yourself. Scarecrow I think you've learned you don't need a brain. Is there anything you'd like as a replacement?" Scarecrow shook his head. "And finally Tinman. I've decided to help you gain some empathy you could work here with me." Tinman nodded. "Thank you." Oz turned to Harry. "I'll send you home now." Harry frowned and stepped back. "What about management?" Oz winked. "You'll remember." Harry thought and thought. Then he remembered what tinman said, "Maybe if you outsmart them we can stun them and get through." Harry's eyes widened. Outsmart them. 

Harry POV

There was a bright light and I awoke in a hospital bed surrounded by the lads and Paul. "What happened?" I asked groggily. "You drank too much and hit your head," Paul said. "You're lucky you're alive," Louis mumbled grabbing my hand. "Can Lou and I talk alone?" Everyone left.  "I had a dream. I know what to do about management." Louis frowned. "What are you talking about love?" I sighed still feeling groggy. I wouldn't be surprised if I had a concussion.

"If we outsmart management we can continue dating!" He continued frowning. "We'll pretend to date. Management can't be mad about something they don't know." Louis slightly laughed and gently kissed me. "Get some rest." 

A few months later

"I can't do this anymore Harry! The sneaking around is too much." I broke down. "Lou baby please!" He shook his head breaking down as well. "I think the fame and our relationship has just been too much. I think the band needs to split. Just for a while." I grabbed his hand but he flinched away. "Zayn already left. Maybe we do need a break," Liam mumbled from the other side of the room. "Liam!" He put his hands up. "I'm just saying it's been a lot. Let's just go on hiatus for a few months." I started sobbing and ran to my dressing room. I looked at myself in the mirror and wiped my tears. Maybe the break won't be very long.