first time meeting 3 fics Jastin

Justin never had it easy. His mother and he moved every few months which made him an outcast at school. Senior year hit and they got away from their abuser.

His mother got a steady job, but as for Justin, he was still an outcast. Justin sat in the hallway close to the cafeteria with headphones and a jumper on. Justin liked to observe his surroundings so he could draw.

Drawing gave him ideas and helped him unwind. Justin got his binder out and started working on English. After a few minutes, he decided to draw before doing math homework.

He grabbed his notebook and started drawing a scene from the nightmare he had that night. Scribbling aggressively, Justin didn't notice Jason McCann sat next to him. Jason minds his own business for a few minutes, but he decides to start up a conversation.

"Do you want a piece of gum?" Jason asked pointing Justin the stick. Justin took it, but didn't say or do anything else. Jason got bored and looked over Justin's shoulder at the drawing. "Did you draw that? You have so much talent!" Justin smiled, but still didn't look at him. "Thank you." Jason saw Justin's gum wrapper and grabbed it making Justin look at him for a split second. Jason grabbed one of Justin's pencils and started drawing on the wrapper.

"I heard some rumors that you've moved a lot," Jason tried making conversation again. Justin nodded before adding tinier details. "Yeah, It's been rough, but hopefully, I won't have to move again until after graduation." Jason nodded as they both continued drawing. "Do you have any ideas about college? Do you want to go?" Justin shrugged and shook his head. "I don't know yet." Jason hummed. "Do you have any friends? I know you sit alone a lot, but I was just wondering," Jason said poking Justin with the pencil to get a reaction. "No, I don't. Moving a lot and focusing on schoolwork doesn't make one too popular," Justin said with a sigh. "I've never had a friend before," Justin said staring at everyone in the cafeteria not showing emotion. Jason put the gum wrapper on Justin's binder. Justin looked at Jason's beautiful, intricate heart with a design. "You do now."

fic 2

"This better not be like the last person you set me up with. He was sexist and smelled like cheese." YN laughed slightly dragging me into the restaurant. "No. I promise you this guy is perfect." She took off my blindfold and I locked eyes with the handsomest guy I've ever seen. "Well hello there. My name is Justin." He stood up and shook my hand with a smile. "Jason. Jason McCann."

fic 3

The guard slammed the door making me flinch. I stared at the floor nervously. I hate it here already. "What are you in for kid?" A voice asked making me jump. "I'm not a kid. I stole some things because my family doesn't have much. I got busted stealing some soup." He smiled sympathetically. "What about you?" I asked nervous he was some serial killer. "Murder and I bombed some places," he said with a shrug. "You're-." He stopped me. "Jason. Jason McCann."

AN: I decided to not have many fics written on one story so I'm starting two new stories soon. Thank you for reads and votes. Love yall 💘😍