Justin goes to the hospital *long*

I put my phone in my pocket and sighed anxiously

I put my phone in my pocket and sighed anxiously. Justin is such a dumbass sometimes.

An hour later.

I thought he said he'd be here by now. I unlocked my phone and remembered Justin was on his motorcycle. I called him. "Hey it's Justin. I can't come to the phone right now. I'm either recording or writing, but I'll call you back when I can." I hung up and called again. Same response. I gulped as I became anxious. I called one more time. Justin always answers at least on the third call. Nothing.

Suddenly my phone dinged. It was a story about Justin. I unlocked my phone and my heart fell to my stomach. "Singer Justin bieber in motorcycle accident. The singer was supposedly texting while driving and got hit by a paparazzi. Bieber was taken to a near by hospital, but doctors nor nurses will report on Bieber's condition." Crying I grabbed my keys and drove to the nearest hospitals looking for him.

Finally I found it. "Is Justin Bieber here?" I asked nearly sobbing. The reseptionest nodded, but quickly said. "I'm not allowed to give information to fans or paparazzi." I shook my head. "I'm his girlfriend." Her eyes widened and she nodded. "Oh I'm so sorry Ms. YLN. His room is 118. A doctor should be out soon to update you on Mr. Bieber's condition." I thanked her and ran to Justin's room which was on the first floor thank god. I sat down and sighed.

"Hello." I heard a little girl bald girl say.

I smiled

I smiled. "Hi. What's your name?" I asked guessing she was a fan of Justin. "Lilly. Is Justin here?" I nodded sadly. "Car accident." She frowned. "I hope he's okay." I nodded. "Me too." She frowned looking deep in thought. "Hospitals suck," she said and I nodded.

"My sister Daisy is going through cancer treatment. That's why I shaved my head. The hospital is all familiar with my family." I frowned sympathetically.

"Almost all the doctors know me and my family. It's rough, but Justin has gotten my family through it all." I smiled. Justin helps so many people. Suddenly the doctor walked out of Justin's room. "Hi Lilly. Oh you must be YN." I nodded and stood up. "Is Justin okay?!" The doctor nodded. "Just a concussion, some scrapes, and bruises. Nothing major." I let out a breath. I waved bye to Lilly and walked in the room.

The room was painted white, big hospital bed, small couch, and dimmed light. Justin looked in pain, but he'd live. "Hey baby girl," he whispered. "You're lucky you lived," I said not even trying to sugar coat. "I know, I know." I kissed the bump on his forehead lightly. "I love you remember you're helmet next time okay?" Justin nodded and sighed. It was all quiet(which neither one of us minded) when all of a sudden there was commotion outside.

Doctors and nurses yelling. Me and Jay looked at each other. "I'll be right back." I opened the door and spotted Lilly with her head in her hands. Oh god. I gulped and tapped her shoulder lightly. She looked up with tears running down her face. "My sister died," She spoke in barely a whisper. My heart sank. We both cried as I hugged her tightly. She sniffled and wiped her tears. "Can I meet Justin...please!" She sniffled again. I nodded knowing he wouldn't mind.

I opened Justin's door and saw him tuning his guitar. Scooter must have dropped it off. I cleared my throat and he looked up. "This is Lilly. She's one of your biggest fans. Her sister just died from cancer and she wanted to say hi." Justin set his guitar down and patted the bed next to him. She walked up to the head and they hugged.

Justin finished tuning his guitar and began to sing

"Across the ocean, across the sea,
Starting to forget the way you look at me now. Over the mountains, across the sky, Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes," Justin sang quietly relaxing me and Lilly. "Through the storm and through the clouds Bumps on the road and upside down now
I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night Don't you worry
'Cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight," Justin looked up at me and continued. "Through the sorrow, and the fights, Don't you worry Cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight." He looked at Lilly. "All alone, in my room
Waiting for your phone call to come soon And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles, To be in your arms, holding my heart Oh, I,
Oh, I, I love you And everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight," Justin finished as Me and Lilly fell into deep sleep laying near Justin's soft guitar playing.