Chapter 20: Father and daughter (TamaRuhi) Part 1

Tamaki's P.O.V.

I just stared at Haruhi and Honey-senpai. He was hugging Haruhi. Why? :/

But, moreover, my heart aches again. The same pain when I see Haruhi with Iori.

Why?

Why?

WHY???? (>__

"Tamaki." Kyoya.

I slowly looked at him with a problematic face, which he answered with a Kyoya-no-reaction face. He just adjusted his glasses AGAIN. -__-

"Something wrong?"

"You can't even tell. Of course there is!" I screamed.

"What is it this time? Oh, Haruhi and Honey-senpai?" He said with that devilish smile.

"Uh-huh.."

"Heh, that feeling of yours is happening like..always."

"Does Haruhi really like Honey-senpai??" I said with teary eyes. TEARY. As in TEARY.

"I don't know," he answered while writing on his notebook. He suddenly paused.

"You? Do you ...love Haruhi?" He said without looking at me.

Eh?

"Well, of course. As a daughter--"

"No. Do you love her...As a girlfriend?" He said, this time, staring at me and smiling.

"Eh....??"

"Tama-chan, Tama-chan!" I wasn't able to answer Kyoya because of Honey-senpai."Yes, Honey-sempai?"

"I can work right now!"

"Eh, ahhh okay." I said, smiling.

***the next day***

"Ehh? Camping?" The twins repeated what I said.

"Yes! I wanna just have a break this Saturday, with you guys! ^__^, just at the back of my home!" I announced.

"Why so sudden, Tamaki?" Haruhi asked.

"Well, I just...I just wanna! >3< "

I even pouted to convince them. I just wanna have some distance with Zhakiya. I really don't feel close with her, ever since we were kids.

Yes, Zhakiya is a childhood friend. But when we met again, she changed. I felt she wasn't Zhakiya.

"Hmm, I agree. I also wanna rest for now.." Hikaru calmly said. Kaoru nodded.

Everyone nodded and smiled and said yes.

"Well then, it's settled? Saturday night?" I said.

"Roger!" They said.

***Saturday night, at Haruhi's apartment***

I'm here at Haruhi's apartment, I'm the one to escort her at my house. Since she has never yet visited my mansion.

I once adjusted the hood of my jacket when I noticed one of the doors open. It was Haruhi. She wore a denim jeans and a sweatshirt topped with a t-shirt. Got it?

"Waaaah, my dear you look so beautiful!" Ranka-san exclaimed.

Haruhi blushed."E-eh, well. Not really--waaah, Tamaki?!"

I felt my face went hot when I heard her say my name."H-h-h-haruhi! Longtime no see! Ha-ha!"

"Stuttering, eh?" I even heard Ranka-san say when I spoke.

"Oto-san!"

"Oh, S-suoh-kun," the man said."P-please..t-take care o-of m-my daughter.."

I gave a smirk."Stuttering, eh?" I even imitated the way he said it.

"Tamaki!" And without a second I quickly went inside the car.

-

"Hi, Haruhi."

"Haru-chaaan~"

"Haruhi."

"..........."

There was the twins, Honey-senpai, and oh, Mori-senpai. (The last one who talked, actually -__-)

"Hi, guys. Tamaki, why did you bring me here not before they could arrive? I did look like I was late >3< "

Kawaii~~!!

"Is dinner ready? I'm excited~" Honey-senpai said, but I couldn't keep myself from glaring at him.

"Guys, let's go?" I said.

Just hope that this will go alright! ^_^

*******************