Chapter 1: Accelerated to second year

What a news. I'm accelerated to second year and yet why am I so happy? Oh maybe Tamaki-senpai is in there that's why I'm happy.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Haruhi Fujioka, 15 years old but yet I'm second year. You readers already know that because I said it before, right?

Now I am in front of the third music room, as I opened the door, there were the cute animals that shone in the whole room.

" Irasshaimasen." They said in chorus. That meant ' Welcome'.

" Oh, look. It's my dear Haruhi!" Tamaki-senpai sang in the whole room." Haruhi~~!" He was about to cling to my body when I avoided him." Ohayou, Senpai." Ohayou meant Good Morning.

" What's wrong, Haruhi? W-Why are you avoiding me?! Waah~~!"

The twins entered their devilish laugh towards Tamaki-senpai.

" Oi, you're being good at Tamaki-senpai, Haruhi. Haha!" Hikaru laughed.

" Maybe Tono ( means our lord ) will never have a chance with Haruhi. Haha!" Kaoru seconded. There was their devilish laugh again and put their shoulders in each other's body.

" Your theme today is...fluffy and cute animals?" I asked Kyoya-senpai as he was writing again as usual in his notebook.

He nodded." Well, as usual. Tamaki was the one who prepared for this."

I nodded with agreement to Kyoya-senpai's answer. I looked at everyone's costume: Tamaki-senpai's is a puppy; the twins wore both a cat; Mori-senpai's is a bear; Kyoya-senpai's is a tiger. But where is Honey-senpai?

" Haru-chan~~!" I heard a voice not too far. I leaned at the right side.

" H-Honey-senpai?" I was stunned.

Honey-senpai's costume is a rabbit. A very plump rabbit. I knew it was hard for him to walk, making it more cute for him." Haru-chan! Does it fit me?"

" Honey-senpai..." I just said.

" Oi, oi, Haruhi?" I heard Tamaki-senpai's voice." Why are you blushing?"

I can't just keep it." Kawaiiiii~~!" I exclaimed then pinched Honey-senpai's cheeks. I could see the disappointment in Tamaki-senpai's face." H-Haruhi~~! D-Don't tell me...you like the Loli-shota types?!"

I explained it to make it clearer. It was just that I treat Honey-senpai as a younger brother. Like that.

" Ha. So there's still a chance for me.." I heard Hikaru murmured to himself." Hmm? What are you saying, Hikaru?"

" Ahh. No-nothing."

Tamaki-senpai clasped his hands together." Haha! Then, we can open up for business now..?"

They nodded. Well, I will tell you. I'm not known as a boy now. Tamaki-senpai was the one who told everyone the secret. He was the son of the owner of Ouran so, maybe he convinced his father to not drop me out of school. He never told me.

-HostClubnowopen for business-

" Tamaki-kun...I still like you even though you look like an animal. What if I was an animal and it was a pig, would you still like me?"

Tamaki-senpai held his client's chin up." Of course, I'd still like you. But, that would never happen. Your eyes that shines, your kissable lips, those of a face would never be a pig even if there was sorcery."

" Oh, Tamaki-kun.."

" Beautiful..!"

His clients were nearly dying from being a fangirl. While Tamaki-senpai was shining in his costume. As he naturally swipe his hair, he looks like a true prince. Ugh! Haruhi, what are you saying?

" Haruhi-kun.." I heard familiar voices near me. These..were my clients before. They are sobbing." Haruhi-kun..is it really true...you're a girl..? * sobs * Honestly, we don't want you to be a girl, we want you to stay as you were before..wahh!"

They stopped sobbing when I patted their heads." Don't worry, we'll still be good friends. And there are other boys in here."

I smiled innocently which seem to make them fall for it." Kyaa..Haruhi-kun~~ we really miss you!"

They left me and requested the twins. That was when I caught them playing that ' who's Hikaru' game. Was it that Hikaru was looking at me? Huh. Nevermind.

" Ohohoho! Haruhi, you're still famous with girls, huh?" Tamaki-senpai laughed and put his right shoulder in me." You really are a natural rookie. Haha!"

" Ugh. Shut up." I emotionlessly said.

Again, he cried." AAAHH!! HARUHI IS USING FOUL LANGUAGE! Okaa-san! ( Mother ) Our daughter is being bad!"

" Will you please stop with that family game?" I said and ran away from Senpai puppy.

I went to the fountain where me and Tamaki-senpai looked for my wallet. I still remember it clearly.

" Hey, commoner. Whatare you doing, skipping club activities?" Hesaid.
Iwas in thewater that time." Why is your things wet?"
" Uhh .. Senpai. I just found it inthewater. I'mlooking formy wallet right now. I really need it."
I noticed him quickly inthe water already." Ahh-senpai. Youdon't needto.."
" Don'tworry. It'sjust water. Handsome men doesn't get hurt by water."
That time. Hefound mywallet.
" Oi, you're looking atspace. Isit possible you've fallen forme..?"
" W-Who would be..?!" I snatched thewallet from him.

" Eh? Who're ya thinking, Haruhi?" I heard Hikaru.

" H-H-Hikaru..! Wh-why are you here?" I noticed I was sitting that's why I stood up.

" Why? Is this your territory..?" He smiled.

He sat down at the side of the fountain. It's so awkward. I don't know why.

" I see. I can't really do it after all. Bye, Haruhi." He said then got back at the host club.

Oh, I must remember. Tomorrow I'll be a second year highschooler.

Well. Good luck to me.

-Thenextday-

" Too cute! Just too cute~~!" My father exclaimed as I got out of the room dressing up my new uniform.

" Oto-san ( father ), do you think I'll go alright today?" I rotated to look at the back.

Oto-san adjusted something." Oh, everything will be fine, also to Suoh-kun--"

" Eh.?" Silence.

" Ahh-ahmm.." He stuttured.

" Oto-san don't tell me you want Tamaki-senpai to like me..?"

" Oh, no no no..! Haha! That would never happen! *Especially for a dense daughter like you ( *that part was a whisper ). C'mon! You're going to be late! Ba-bye!"

* atclassroom *

" Aah. I really wish myself good luck." I whispered to myself as I entered the classroom. Tamaki-senpai was in the left side, at the window. Kyoya-senpai was at the back at the center. Where would I prefer to sit? Kyoya might even take a pic of me and sell it like he used to do when I was pretending a boy.

Oh man. It's hard to choose.