Chapter 34: Dream

Iori's P.O.V.

No.....

No.......

K-kaoru...!

"W-wait, Kaoru, where are you going..?"

"Goodbye, Iori..."

"I've something to tell you..."

"I...lo--"

*BANG*

"KAORU!"

-

"Waaaaaaaa!"

Oh, it's just a dream. Pfft, why did I have to dream about that orange weirdo? -___-''

"Had a nightmare, Iori-nii?" My cute sister, Rikka, asked.

"Ahh--not actually, Rik-chan~. It's just... yeah it's a nightmare." I paused when she started crying.

"Waaaaaah, why did you have a nightmare?! It's all my fault, I shouldn't wet the bed! Waaaaah, it's Rikka's fault! Huhuhu."

"Y-you wet the bed again?!" My mood changed. "Oh, no! It's not my cute little sister's fault. Of course, it's my mind's fault. Hehe." She stopped crying, looking at me with her pink eyes. Kawaii!!!~

She suddenly stood up, pointing her finger at me. Wah, her true colors appeared! T.T

"Saa, wakey wakey~, cook my breakfast, I wanna eat a fairy princess bento, and make sure it doesn't collapse! I also want you to change my clothes, comb my hair--make sure it's a cute braid." *sigh*

"Your wish is my command, dear princess." I answered as I sleepily stood up.

Hikaru's P.O.V.

Why did this have to happen?!? It's like a curse that started in me!

"Kaoru, *sobs*, please don't!"

"I guess...it's for the better, Hikaru. Tell Iori that I.....lov---" he suddenly stopped speaking, and his hands that held mine slowly fell.

"....... NOOOOOOOO!!" I turned to look at that rapist girl, only to see her grinning.

"Haha, now that Hiyori must know this." She whispered and started dialing someone on the phone. "Yes? ....oh, don't know me yet?.....Hahaha! I knew I'm really special for you!.......Woah, you've got a loud voice, huh.......... yeah, obviously I've got something to tell. ......... I just wanted to tell that, Kaoru Hitachiin died. ..........."

"THAT'S A LIE....!" I yelled. "Kaoru's gonna survive!"

She stared for a long period, then put her attention on the phone,"Pfft, fine. Kaoru Hitachiin got shot, but there's a chance that he'll survive........ the hell I care........nope! I don't know him at all, I just knew him because you knew him. Got that? ........ *sigh*'...............what? No, I'm not sad, of course! Psh, see ya later." After she ended the call, she looked at the phone, whispering,"In hell.. haha."