Chapter 12: Honey to the rescue!

Thanksssssssssssss for everyone who read this fanfic and encouraged me to continue it. And yes, finally my phone is finished charging, my phone is where I update my story. Hehehe.
Drama much! XD
-----
Chapter 12: Honey to the rescue!

(Still a flashback of Honey-kun my love and Hiyori-chan. Enjoy!)
"He's back, he's back!" She was panicking.

"Who?"
"The guy who'll kill me!!!"

There were screaming, breaking of furniture, and sound of chainsaw.

I ran to where my eyes and feet would lead me. I don't know where, and if I get lost, I'll find a way to get to Hiyori's house! I'll save her no matter what! I also have to tell her...that she's my...My first love!

"Mitsukuni!" I could hear Takashi's long and loud footsteps following me, with also other footsteps. Damn, he even brought some men to follow me!

"I'll save Hiyori! Are you happy?!" I said before I jumped over a fence.

And, what a miracle, I found her."HONEY-KUN! Help!" She was tied in a tree and the man who wore a black leather jacket, faced her and held the chainsaw.

"Hiyori!!!!!" I used my moves to move the chainsaw away from her."Are you alright?"

"Oh, yes. I'm pretty alright. For a girl who's tied up in a tree and was about to be chainsaw-ed, yeah I'm ALRIGHT! Actually, I'm so happy." She screamed. So she was sarcastic?

"Oh, maybe I saved the wrong Hiyori? Yeah. Bye!" I was about to leave when she bit my hand."Ouchie! I was just joking, like you!"

"Pfft. Quick, untie me--Honey! Behind you!"

I looked back, to see that leather man was aiming the chainsaw in my hand. I moved my hand to the right, then when he attacked, I held his right arm and twisted it."Oww!!!! Let go of me!"

"Honey-kun will never let the bad guy go. Unless you're gonna change and give me cakes." I said. I snatched the chainsaw from him with my free hand, and let go of him.

"Tss. Fools." He said."Don't you know I still can escape?"

He was about to run when I held his hand."What now?!"

"No, we're not fools." I smiled at him and looked at Hiyori, which I untied with my other hand while I was holding and twisting that man's arm with my one hand."Hiyori."

"Roger." She said and tied the guy with the rope.

"Hey, wh-what the!? You shouldn't do this to me!" He tried to escape, but we tightened the knot.

He was weakened. He fell down to the ground. I slowly walked towards him, and removed his hood. He was a guy with a rough face. I mean, he's got too many scars, he has piercings and tattoos. Kowaii!!!

"Who are you?" I asked.

"It's none of your business!" He said. I slapped him.

"Tell. Me.!" I furiously said.

"I'm....Finn. You don't have to know my last name."

"Are you friends with Hiyori?"

"Yes. But, I told her she shouldn't befriend anyone other than me! I'm the only one she can be friends with. Or else, I'll leave her alone." We were silent, so he continued."She also shouldn't like anyone more than aa friend other than me!"

"Eew," Hiyori butted in."Just when did I tell you that I like you more than a friend?"

"I don't care! I don't want you to have a boyfriend! I want to do that for you! Because, I know, you like me! You just hide it in yourself."

"Ugh! You're so proud of yourself! Like, duh? We're still kids! And, what would I like in you? You're such a conceited boy!" Hiyori pointed out.

Finn was about to talk w when there were.some guys that went towards him."Finn! How many times does your parents have to tell you that you can't go here?!"

"Well, I DONT KNOW! Do I still have a parent?" He said bitterly."I don't have a parent, they're not even close to me, only Hiyori!"

"Enough! You're parents are making up to you, Finn. You just don't appreciate it!"

Finn cried like a baby."They.....don't love me, as much as Hiyori loves me."

"You always compared them to Nakamura-san. Well, let's go." His butler said and let him in to their limousine that came out of nowhere.

-

Finn's car disappeared, and we were in silence. Takashi and the men he came with talked with Hiyori's parents for a while.

"Thank you...." She suddenly whispered.

"Huh?"

"Thank you, Mitsukuni." She blushed and peeked at me.
*blush*

"Wh-What's wrong?! Why are you laughing?" I exclaimed. She was laughing.

"No...Nothing, haha! You're just so cute, Honey-kun. I love it."

I stood in silence. She love it?

"You.....love How I am cute?" I said the words one by one, to make sure.

She blushed. I nearly died of laughter.

"N....NOT FUNNY!!" She said."Really, I really love your true side."

"Huh?"

"It's true. I know who you really wanna be, Honey-kun. By the way you look, you speak and act. You love cute things. You just hide it."

I was surprised when she hugged me."I want you to be just yourself, Honey-kun. That's the reason why I love you."

"You....love me? As I am?"

"MmHmm. You're so cute when you were mad, by the way. Hehe!"

I was even more melted when she kissed me.

In the cheek only, okay? Everybody don't be so assuming. I'm cute but I'm not liberated.

"What...the..."

"I love you, Haninozuka Mitsukuni!"

I don't know if I should say it, or if I shouldn't. But I gave up.

"I love you too, Hiyo-chan." I said and she was like me, surprised."yep, I like you."

But, this love, I didn't know it had a limit.
-end of chapter 12-
Waaaah! I'm gonna melt! I made Honey-senpai a sweet romantic guy!
Actually, I love Honey, that's all. I'm actually jealous of Hiyori! XP