The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth.

"Shut up you idiot. You did this." I heard Aiden scream.
"She loves him. It's obvious. I was proving it." Erica screamed back.
"She doesn't love me. She probably hates me now." Derek?
''Brendan?!'
'Hey. Uh would you mind not screaming? I kind of have a headache.'
'Oh My God. Wake up. Get up. Do something. Open your eyes.'
'I will when you get da bitch out of here.'
"Aiden, she said get out"
'Derek, that is not what I meant.'
'Well who are you talking about?'
'The actual female dog, Erica.'
'Oh'
"Never-mind Aiden, when she said bitch she meant Erica."
"Why me?" I could think of a few reasons.
"How did she tell you that?" They asked.
"Because he can read my mind." I said, sitting up.
"BRENDAN!?" Stiles screamed.
"Sup lil bro."
"Ok. Why did toy pass out when Erica said her and Derek were engaged?" I didn't know the answer myself.
"Honestly?" I asked. They nodded. I sighed.
"I don't even know myself. I just know that I went rambling in my head then I started hyperventilating, then I stopped breathing. I don't know what happened." Derek sighed and mumbled something that I couldn't understand, even with my super hearing.
'What was that big boy?'
'Mates. We are fucking mates. Great. My mates father wants me dead and this is only going to fuel the fire more'
'He can't touch you.'
'Why is that. Nothing can stop him. We have tried.'
"Would y'all stop having those mind conversations? It's kinda annoying." Erica said.
"Jealous?" Scott said in my defense.
"Taking up for your girlfriend?" She shot back.
"Erica. Shut up. Before I rip your throat out, with my teeth." I said.
"Derek. What have you done to my sister?" Stiles asked.
"That was my moms fault. Don't blame me." He said, holding his hands up in surrender.
"Can I just leave now?" They nodded and we got me signed out. I ran to Derek's camaro, but Erica was in the front seat.

"Move Erica."
"Why should I?" She said, smirking.
"That's ok." Derek said tossing the keys to me. "She'll move so I can sit there."
"HES LETTING YOU DRIVE HIS CAR?! WILLINGLY?!" Stiles screamed. I shook my head and got in. I peeled out and I could tell Derek liked the way I drove.

"Brendan. You can drive. So why are you driving like this?!" Scott screamed.
"Relax. She is driving it how it's suppose to be driven." Derek defended me. We arrived at the new loft a little bit later. Turns out I was out for about a month. The twins moved, and Derek got a new place to stay. I got out and walked in the loft.

"HONEY IM HOME!!" I screamed to, what I thought, was an empty house.
"Darling. I missed you dearly." Oh my gosh. I screamed bloody murder and ran out of the loft still screaming.
"Brendan! Why are you screaming?!" Derek screamed.
"There is an old dude in your house and he scared me." I looked down at my shoes and he chuckled.
"Come on." He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the loft. We got back in and the old dude was sitting on the couch.

"Brendan, Peter. Peter, Brendan. Brendan, this is my uncle. Peter, this is my uh Beta? Alpha? I don't know. This is Brendan. Badass, Ookami, and somehow finds a way to defy everything I say." Peter looked shocked.
"This little girl. Can get away from your orders? Ever tried using the alpha voice on her?" Derek simply nodded.
"I have tried everything. And her eyes. They aren't red or blue or yellow. They are neon green." Peter nodded.
"It's called a Kirro. They are very powerful. Stronger than Deucalion. Born from werewolves, but human. Once bitten, you die. Unless. One from they other side, transfers their power. I'm guessing Thalia?" Derek nodded.
"So why didn't the kanima effect me?" Peter shrugged and started staring at me.
"Stop staring. It's creepy." My phone started ringing 'sexting' by BOTDF. Derek raised an eyebrow at me and Peter just chuckled.

Blue is Brendan. Green is Stiles.

'Stiles? What do you need?'
'Oh. Hey Brendan. Uh me and Scott were talking and I think we should see if dad knows your not really my sister.'
'Stiles? You know he'll be heartbroken.'
'But it's not fair to be acting like this. And we don't have to come right out and say it. We can ease into it'
'Alright. We tell him tomorrow.' He agreed and I hung up.

"Tomorrow we have to tell my dad the truth. The whole truth. And nothing but the truth." Derek nodded and peter looked confused.
"I'm not Stiles' sister. I'm Deucalion's daughter. He convinced Stiles' mom and dad that I was his fraternal twin." He looked shocked and very afraid.
"Derek. She can rat you out. How do you know this isn't a trick?" Derek shook his head.
"Because I trust her. And she grew up with Stiles. She is a hunter though. She has good training." Peter gave up and laid down on the couch.
"Hey uh. I need a place to stay. Can I stay here?" Derek nodded and led me up to his room.
"Need clothes?" I shook my head.
"Nah. I left a few outfits here, plus. I like your t-shirts. They smell good." He laughed and left so I can change. I crawled into his bed after I was done changing and slowly fell asleep. Right before I was about to fall, I felt the bed dip and a large amount of heat surrounded me. I snuggled closer to the source. I knew it was Derek. I just didn't care.