Bullies, Bunnies, And Full Moons.

Brendan's POV*

"Scott, you and Stiles basically disowned me today. I came here with Danny after I basically forced him to skip because I was to scared to let someone else walk away." I said looking down.

"Brendan. You know we didn't mean it. We were just upset that you let him touch you like that." I looked up at him like he had three heads.

"You didn't even let me explain. I tried telling you. He was lying. He is nothing but a bully. Listen to my heart beat. I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH JACKSON!" He and Derek flinched at the tone of my voice.

"Brendan? I thought your eyes were neon green?" I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your eyes. They were neon green earlier. When you yelled they switched to red." I still was confused.

"Derek? What am I?" He looked at me and said four words, then walked out.

'just like my mother'.

I followed him into the house and used my sense of smell to find where he went. I found him in his room. I didn't bother knocking. He can smell me, or hear my footsteps or heart beat. I walked in and he was just laying in his bed. Shirtless, sexy as all get out, and with a pair of grey sweatpants hanging loosely around his waist. I cleared my throat and his head snapped towards me.

"I uh, I don't have a ride home and it's pouring now. But I really dont want to talk to Stiles. Can I stay here?" I bit my lip and looked down. Now that I asked, I realize how stupid it was.

"Uh Brendan?" I looked up and he was standing infront of me. I had to focus my eyes forward to avoid looking at his torso.

"Y-yeah?" Really? I'm stuttering?

"Are you OK?"

"W-what d-do y-you m-mean?" Oh i'm just cold. Well that makes sense since the only thing I have on now is a tank top and shorts.

"Oh god. Your freezing!" Frack. He read my mind again.

"Yeah I did. Why didn't you tell me you were cold?"

"Well who knew the big bad wolf had a soft spot." It was odd to see him worried or upset.

"Come here. We can't let the female alpha be cold now can we?" He pulled me into his chest and rubbed my arms. There was no use in getting out of his vice like grip so I just stayed there. That is, until a familiar voice sounded outside.

"Derek!" Isaac?

"We should go look. He could be in trouble." My maternal instincts kicked in and I had to make sure he was ok.

"He'll be fine. Your freezing." I growled and shoved away from him.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT! HE WON'T BE FINE!" I am the only one that knows about his dad.

"Brendan?! Why are you here? Derek what the fuck did you do?" He went into big brother mode.

"I didn't do anything. Ms. Alpha over here needs to chill." Oh really?

"Shut up Derek. Before I rip your throat out, with my teeth." I said. I wasn't in the mood for him.

"Oh wow. You are definitely A Hale." I'm sorry. I thought he said a Hale?

"I'M A WHAT?" Oh god I have a crush on my family.

"My mom. She gave you her powers after she died. That's why you can fully transform, your already an alpha, and you are protective. Its just in the Hale family." I took some time to let this sink in.

"So why did she pick me?" I didn't even know her.

"You were the only female beta, there's already an alpha. And you would have died if she didn't. Your body was rejecting the bite." Way to sugar coat things Derek.

"So are we related? Because I want an older brother. I'm older than Stiles." He shook his head.

"No. But you have her attitude. And the necklace," He pointed to the necklace that appeared after my first shift, " Its our family symbol. It was my moms." I touched it and smiled.

"OK. Sweet moments over. Derek, I need help. I want the bite." Isaac wants the bite? Huh.

"Well I cant help. Only an alpha can turn you." Derek stated simply. Isaac looked at me and smiled innocently.

"Oh no. NO. No. No. No. I'm not biting you so you can die, or become this." I gestured to my body.

"But with numbers comes strength. You need a pack. I need an escape." Isaac had a point. I need a pack.

"Fine. One condition. No spreading it out that I am forming a pack." He nodded and Derek told me what to do. After Isaac passed out, we laid him on the couch. I fell asleep laying on the counter because Isaac had the couch and I couldn't sleep in Derek's bed.

When I woke up, I wasn't on the counter. I was in a bed. I looked over and screamed. I was in bed with Derek. Sleeping. And his arm was laid across my stomach. Oh god. He jolted up and looked at me.

"Why did you scream?" I couldn't speak. I also couldn't breathe. Oh god. Im having a panic attack.

"Brendan? Are you OK? I heard screa-" Isaac ran over to me.

"Whats happening?" Derek asked.

"She is having a panic attack." He grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"Brendan. Look breathe. Your ok. Just think of a happy place." Isaac told me. But I couldn't.

"Isaac do something!" Derek yelled.

"Like what? I have to slow her breathing or stop it." His eyes lit up as he had an idea. Derek was about to yell at him again but his lips connected to mine. My eyes widened and I slowly started kissing back. Derek let out a low and oh so sexy growl.

Isaac pulled back and I punched him.

"What the fuck Isaac? You know who I like!"

"I stopped the attack didn't I?" I hadn't even realized that.

"When you kissed me I held my breathe." He nodded and I apologized for punching him.

"Not to ruin the moment but tonight's a full moon. We gotta get Scott to meet us here. Brendan, you have control. Since you have my moms title. " I nodded and went to walk out. I stopped at the door and turned to face Derek.

"By the way. I heard the jealousy growl. And I'm buying a bunny." I walked out before he could tell me no.