Jealousy, Fights, And Favors.

I woke up early so that I could get the boys gifts and make them breakfast. I drove to the local diner and got them each a muffin and sausage with coffee. I used to do this in Britain when they never got any food. When I got back it was about 4:00 so I put the food on the counter and left a note. I decided to leave so that I could call in my favor.

"Hey princess, what can I do for you."
"Sup uncle deucalion. Look I need two motorcycles at 435 lincoln avenue by the time school starts. Don't let me be disappointed."
"Sweety, when have I ever disappointed you? Now. What kind of motorcycles?" I always knew he loved me.
"Well I was thinking murdered out kawasoki ninjas. I need to repay a friend for taking me in. These boys mean the world to me." I meant it. They did.
"Alright doll. The should be there in 30 minutes."
"Thanks uncle D." We said our good byes and hung up.

I hopped on my bike and drove to school. It didn't take long to get there so it was only 5 when I showed up. I parked in a good spot and sat there waiting for the boys. A few minutes later a shiny black Camaro pulled in. They parked right next to me and the blonde that asked me to bite her the other day got out. The drivers side window rolled down and there sat Derek Hale. He stuck his head out and started talking to me.

"Hey uh, You might not know me but I was wondering if you would walk my friend around. By the way nice bike." I decided to mess with him.
"Yeah uh sure. Anything else?" I said in the most girliest voice I could.
"Well, a name would be nice." Awe he really don't realize who it is. I didn't have time to answer because my phone started ringing.

"Busy can't talk. Meet me at the school." I hung up and looked back at Derek.

"Well Derek. Your in for a surprise." I heard two motorcycles pull in. One on each side of me. The got off and took off their helmets. Derek looked at us with confusion.

"How do you know me and them?"
"I just do." I replied back. He couldnt smell me because I smelled like the twins.
"Come on. Stop torturing the poor guy, take off the helmet." Ethan told me.
"Maybe I want to torture him." I said.
"No come on. We need to get to class." This time it was Aiden.
"Fine" I got off the bike and took off the helmet. I made sure my back was towards him.
"There I got off. Happy?" They shook their heads and Ethan wrapped his hands around my waist and spun me around.
"BRENDAN?!" Derek screamed.
"Oh. Hi Derek." I waved towards him.
"Oh god." He spun out of the parking lot and I felt my heart break.
"Come on Bren, we can smell your sadness." Ethan wrapped his hands around my shoulders and Aiden wrapped his around my waist. We walked to school just like that. When we walked through the doors all eyes were on us. I could hear everything being said.

'Look at that whore.'
'I hear she had a fling with Derek Hale then left him'
'Look at her. She has twins.'
'I bet shes pregnant.'
'She aint even pretty.'
'That's my sister?' Oh kay. That was Stiles.

"Scott. Can you see what she is doing with them? They are with the alpha pack. She needs to get away." Why would I get away.
"No. I was told not to go around her. Derek said she is bad news. And you might wanna check your family tree." How would he know about Deucalion?
"Why?"
"Because the alpha of alphas is your uncle. I over heard her talking to him."
"Well, I highly doubt that. She would have told me." I walked into class to avoid them. I didn't wanna be questioned on how I knew him.

School went by kind of slowly. I managed to avoid the guys all day. The bell rang, dismissing school and I was the first one out. I walked outside and guess what. It's raining. I don't ride in the rain. That's how my ex died. I was about to go run back when I heard a voice that I have been trying to avoid.

"Hey. Brendan, did you ride your bike here?" Stiles asked.
"Yeah. I did. Uh imma just run back home though. It will be ok." I tried to assure him.
"Nah. Dad misses you and you don't have a place to stay. Plus, Scott has a few questions." I sighed.
"Fine but if I get wet I'm killing you." Scott walked up behind me and held an umbrella over my head. I looked at him questionably.
"What I can't let you kill my best friend." We walked back to the jeep and I got in the front. Scott started to whine about how he was his best friend therefor he should get shotgun.

About twenty minutes down the road, they started the questioning.

"Why were you with the twins? They are with the alpha pack." Scott said.
"How do you know Deucalion? And how is he our uncle?" Stiles questioned next.

"Scott, I was with them because they were there to help me when Derek kicked me out. And I know. I asked Deucalion to help them before I left. Stiles, I met him in Britain. I knew about the wolves and everything already. When aunt Elsie found out I was helping Aiden and Ethan, she told me there was no way a hunter could be friends with them." They looked at me with shocked eyes.
" But, if your a hunter, so is Stiles, my best friend is going to kill me." Scott said.
"No.. I quit and Stiles hasn't had proper training. Ask Allison about the Chassuers. " he nodded and I got out of the jeep. I walked inside to find dad sitting at the table with a bottle of whiskey.
"Daddy? Are you okay?" I asked. The worry clear in my voice. He hasn't drank since mom died.
"Brendan. Nice to see you. Why'd you move out?" I didn't know if he knew about the supernatural or not.
"Dad, do you know about Scott? "
"About the, you know? The uh glowing eyes?" He glanced up at me.
I nodded and flashed my eyes. He looked at me then jumped up and wrapped me in a hug.

After our little moment and lots of convincing that I'm in good care, I ran to Derek's. I needed a ride back to the twins house and I left all my bikes. I walked up the old steps and walked inside.

"DEREK?! I need the keys to the garage. I left my bike at school." I walked to where I heard all the heartbeats and saw Blondie jump on Derek and kiss him. He pushed her off and I walked in.
"Never do that again." He told her.
"I forgot, your into traitors." I looked at her and flashed my eyes neon green. She flashed her eyes and I started to shift. When I was full wolf she backed down.
"Brendan. Why are you here?" I looked back to Derek and then turned and walked out. I went up to his room, shifted, changed ,and grabbed all my clothes and the keys to one of my bikes.
"YALL BETTER HOPE NO BODY TOUCHED MY BIKES!!!? I screamed. I went and grabbed one of my bikes and rode out.