Suicides, Suprise, And Eat Some Fries.

"Derek? What are you doing?!" I screamed.

"You're nothing! God! Cant you see it? We pity you! Even your own father didn't want you!" He screamed back. How could he say that?

"Why are you doing this?! What have I done to you? I've been nothing but nice!" He snickered and faded away. Chad replaced him.

"Chad! Oh my gosh!" He smirked and pulled out something I never wanted to see again. His necklace. He gave it to me the day he died. I buried it.

"You're worthless! Nothing! I cant believe I dated you! You should just end your pathetic life right now!" I whimpered a little and backed up.

"Not you too!" I screamed. You have got to be kidding me.

"Just do it! No one would miss you." I ran to my bag and pulled out a gun I had for emergencies. I loaded it with a wolvesbane bullet and held it to my temple. I was about to shoot when Scott and Stiles barged in.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Stiles yelled.

"Im giving you what you all want. I'm ending it. No one would miss me." His eyes filled with tears.

"Bren. We all love you. We would miss you. Please dont do this. It's not you. It's the darach. Its in your head." He said walking towards me.

"How do you know it's not me? What if it would be for the best?" Scott came forward too.

"Look. Brendan, we love you. It's not for the best! Just please. Put the gun down. Please?" He started crying with Stiles. They stood there tears streaming down their faces. I shook my head.

"No. I cant. This world. Its to much for me to handle. I'll be at peace." I put my finger on the trigger.

"Brendan Marie Stilinksi! What do you think your doing?!" I heard Deucalion shout at me. I looked up to see him in the doorway next to Scott.

"YOU CALLED MY DAD!?!" I dropped the gun and jumped up to start hitting him.

"We had to do something. You were going to shoot yourself." Scott said. I stopped and looked down at my hand. There was a gun. My hunters gun.

"Oh my gosh." I put the gun down. They explained that it happened to Boyd, Scott, Ethan, and Isaac too. We all decided we should just sleep on the bus because we didn't want to die. I sat with Isaac. I woke up to coach shouting.

"Ok I don't even want to know. But in case you missed to announcement, the meets been canceled. We're heading back now. Pack it in." He said.

Ethan sat next to Scott and Stiles looked at me. We were both thinking the same thing.. What?

"I don't know what happened last night but im pretty sure you saved my life." Ethan started.

"Actually that was me." Stiles cut in. Ethan gave him a look that said 'shut up' and turned back to Scott.

"So im gunna give you something. We're pretty sure Dereks alive." I drew a breathe in. When did he die? What.

"But he killed one of ours so either he joins the pack, or we kill him." He finished and left. I looked over at Scott.

"Derek died?! What the actual fuck Scott!! You could've told me!" He looked taken aback that I screamed at him.

"We fought your dad. Derek and Ennius fell of the edge." My eyes widened.

"You fought my dad and didnt tell me?!" Stiles joined in the conversation for a minute.

"Would you had rather us tell you we were planning on killing your father?"

"Shut up Stiles. " he rolled his eyes as we pulled into the school lot.

"I'm going to find my boyfriend. Yall just. Dont talk to me." They stared shocked as I hopped in my skyline and peeled out of the lot.

I walked up to the loft. I knew he was here. I could smell him. And another male. But who? I walked in to see Derek and Peter. Plotting some kind of mission. I walked up, undetected, and stood with them. Either they didnt notice me or they were ignoring me.

"So who was gunna tell me you fought my dad?" They jumped. Obviously startled by my voice.

"BRENDEN!! When did you get back? Derek asked.

"Hey bug." Peter said.

"Well I got back today after I found out you almost DIED! WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME OR LET ME FIND OUT ON TV?!" I screamed. Peter walked out after noticing the tension. And obviously knowing what was fixing to happen.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to my level, connecting our lips in a hunger frenzy. He grabbed my waist lifting me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. He broke the kiss, kissing down my neck until he found my hot spot. I moaned his name and I could feel his smirk. I gently ground my hips into his and it was then his turn to moan. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt, he took it off obviously getting the idea. I began taking mine off while he worked his way around to the bed. He laid me down, crawling over me, and began to kiss down my stomach. I jerked my hips up. He unhooked my belt and took off my pants. I was only in a pair of lace underwear and a black lace bra. I flipped us over so I was on top and began taking off his pants. Slowly. I palmed his erection making him groan. I kissed down his chest, to his stomach, and his V-line. I went back to his mouth, allowing him to flip us over. Isaac strolled in. Oblivious to us.

"ISAAC!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I screamed trying to cover myself. He looked at us with wide eyes.

"MY EYES!! My innocent eyes!!" He screamed, covering his eyes to shield himself from Derek's nakedness. I pulled Derek's sweatpants and a wife-beater tank on and let Derek get dressed. He looked so mad. And sexually frustrated. It was kinda hot.

"Major cock-block." I heard him mutter. I laughed at him.

"Well this was a disturbing surprise that I will never get out of my head." Isaac muttered. All of our stomachs growled and we went out to eat. I didn't really want anything so I just ate Derek's fries.