Clubbing, Hunting, And Kanimas

Brendan's POV*

I walked back into the house and was greeted by screaming. OK what is going on in here. I walked into the living room where I saw Isaac and a blonde girl shouting at Derek about how she needs a change.

"I want to be able to climb a wall in gym without having a seizure." The blonde said.
"I can't help. I cant do it. I'm not an alpha." Derek shot back.
"Yeah. I brought you here to meet my alpha. I didn't think she wouldn't be here." Isaac said, defending the man that lets him sleep in his house.
"Well I'm sorry Isaac. I had to buy a bunny." I said, drawing attention to me.
"I thought you were kidding." Derek said, staring at my bunny.
"No. I wanted a pickachu bunny." I said.
"Who is that?" The blonde asked.
"That is my alpha. Her name is Brendan. " He said to the girl. "Brendan, this is Erica." He introduced me.
"Ok. What do you need?" I asked.
"I want to be apart of your pack."
"No." I stated.
"But, you don't know my story. I just want a different life." She said back.
"Well. I am sorry. But I don't want another pack member right now. Especially one I don't know." I stated.
"Look here. I have lived my life with a tumor in my lungs. I want to live to grow old with my mate." I froze when she said mate. Do I have a mate?

"Yes. Brendan. You do have one." Derek said.
"STOP READING MY MIND YOU STUPID HORMONAL BOY!" I screamed and ran upstairs. I didn't want to talk to anyone.
"Look Brendan, i'm sorry. I didn't know you would freak out." Derek apologized. I didn't answer so he just walked in.
"Gemphow." I mumbled into my pillow. He only chuckled.
"What was that?" I lifted my face off the pillow and turned over and gasped. He was right in my face. I mean nose to nose.
"Uh I uh." I forgot what I said.
"Get up. We are going to go clubbing. You'll love it." I got up, Still shaken about how close we were. I walked into my closet and looked at all my outfits. I finally decided on this dress, did my hair like this, (Instead of white, its blue.) and did my make up. Once I was finished, I walked downstairs. My heels clicking against the floor. I walked in and all of the heads snapped towards me. I looked around to see who all was here. I seen Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac, Allison, and Lydia. Wow.

"How are we going to fit in your camaro?" I asked Derek.
"Scott, Allison, Lydia, and Stiles are going in Allison's car. Me, you, and Isaac are going in mine." He stated. I shook my head.
"No." I said. Scott looked shocked, Stiles' eyes went wide, and Derek looked at me with a questioning eyebrow raised.
"No?" He asked.
"I am going on my bike." I said. He just stared for a moment.
"OK." Scott's jaw hit the floor and Isaac smirked.
"Did he just back out?" Scott asked.
"She has that gift." Isaac said.
"Dude, the Derek Hale, just agreed to an argument, with a Stilinski." Stiles stated.
"Stiles, Shut up. Before I rip your throat out, with my teeth." Stiles looked at me.
"DUDE! I am your TWIN brother. Don't threaten me or Scott will bite you in the werewolf ass." He defended. Isaac growled from the threat towards his alpha.

"Brendan. Why did Isaac growl when I threatened you?" Stiles asked.
"Uhhh." I flashed my eyes and he looked at me. I knew they were red. Derek came in and seen my eyes.
"What happened?" I shook my head and walked out to the garage. I looked through all of my bikes. I have had Aunt Elsie get me a few. I figured I would need them. I had about ten. If I wanted to, we could all have our own bike. I had a pink and black one, a black one with flames, a silver one, a blue and black one, a black and red Harley, a murdered out one, a rainbow one, a florescent blue one, a tron one, and a purple one. I couldn't decide on which one I wanted. I loved them all. I got an idea.

"DEREK!! I screamed. It didn't take long for him to walk in.
"You screamed?" I giggled and his face softened.
"Yeah. Pick one for me. I can't choose." I said. He took a moment to look at all of them. He finally chose the tron one. He is the only one thats allowed to even look at them. I got the keys to her and cranked her up. I told Derek to hop on and he obeyed. I sped off and did a few donuts. Isaac sat there on the porch with his mouth hanging low. Stiles and Scott were smirking. They knew I loved motorcycles. I take it they didn't see the actual bike.

"Hey Scott. You wouldn't be smirking if you saw the bike itself. You would try to steal it." Derek said between fits of laughter.
"Wait. Is he laughing?" Stiles asked.
"Yes Stiles." I said. "Watch."
"What am I wa-" He stopped talking when the smoke cleared and he seen my bike.
"When did you get that?" He asked.
"A while back. I have nine others. All different." I said proudly.
"Oh, Well we gotta go. So leggo." Derek got in his camaro. Five minutes later we were pulling out on the way to a club.

The whole ride there, I had my bluetooth headphones in and I was listening to music. Sometimes, I would pull up beside a car and start singing to them. I loved the wind in my face. I love every part of riding. But there is only one thing. You can't talk on the phone. Wait. Derek can read my thoughts. Does that mean I can read his?
'Yes you can.'
'Yay. I was getting bored.'
'Don't get used to it.'
'And why not.'
'Because. I know how to block you out.'
'OK. I'm at the club, where are yall.'
'Already? Wow.'
'Yeah. The bike is magic.'
'Well I'll be there soon.'
'Kay. I'll be here.'

I had just gotten off my bike when he pulled up. I pushed a button and it disappeared so no one would steal it.

"Alright. Lets go hunt a kanima." I said. I was trying to clear the tension.
"Uh, Brendan? One: how did you know it was a kanima? Two: your bikes gone." Oh now you notice.
"Isaac I didnt know that it was a kanima. And no, Its invisible." He glanced at me and mumbled an 'ok'.