Dinner? 💥

Author's POV:

Katsuki walked around his living room not knowing what to do until his phone rang the ringtone echoed through the whole apartment until he picked up.

"Bakugou we need you for this mission you will have 2 helpers as well!"

"Ok I'm on my way" Katsuki puts the phone down and rushes to his bedroom into his wardrobe and grabbed his hero suit and slipped it on.

He quickly grabs his phone before grabbing his car keys as he went through the door.

Katsuki had many cars he had a Lamborghini a red one to be exact he also has the same car accept it was black with orange stripes down the side doors.

He didn't know which one he picked until he got to his garage he clicked the unlock button and a black Lamborghini's head lights flashed. "Nice" he muttered to himself as he got in closed the door and in a blink of an eye he sped off like lighting down the high streets of Japan.

It wasn't long before he got to his office, he ran into the elevator and went up to the 9th floor and joined his boss in the meeting room with two familiar figures, he walked over to the empty seat beside Shoto todoroki and Ejirou Kirishima, honestly it was awkward before they got to speak "I think we should take it from a low approach" Katsuki adds as he looks at the blue prints.

"seeing on how they could escape they might run down the side the canal so it would be good to be lower to the ground" He said pointing at the blue prints

"We don't know how many there will be though so it depends" Shoto adds

"But there is no where for them to escape if they run up the stairs, only a fire exit and even then the alarm would go off alerting the police" Ejirou adds pointing to the top of the building on the blue prints.

"Ok so we will take it from the ground and then do what you want from there obviously no getting the public in harms way" the manger confirms "so 10pm tonight"

We all quickly got out and we were all still in our hero suits "wanna come to ours for dinner?" Shoto asked.

"Uh, I don't want to bother you" Katsuki insisted.

"No you won't be just some nice pizza" Ejirou suggests "also you will get to know Sakura"

"Don't you think it's a little fast" Bakugou adds then realised what he said "sorry didn't mean it like that just, I'm not used to people caring for me that's all" he states looking at the others.

"Hey, it's ok we understand but we are here to look after you" Shoto said putting his hand on Katsuki's shoulder.

"Your hand is...cold" Katsuki wines as his hero suit has no sleeves.

"it is November, also arn't you two cold?" Shoto looks over at them "nope" Kirishima adds with a big smile "bold of you to assume im not cold" Katsuki shivers.

They all got into the elevator and went down to ground floor where the Car park was "which one is yours?" Ejirou asks looking at Katsuki

"guess" He smiles

"The Ford Focus?" Ejirou asked

"Nope" Katsuki tried to hold in his laugh

"Oh oh I know, the golf" Ejirou guesses

"Nope" he smirks "are you just randomly picking at this point"

"No im trying, you look like a BMW guy" Katsuki laughed at the suggestion "Definitely not"