Special Chapter - My Everything

Start from the beginning

“Tell Christine that we’ll visit some other time okay?” the rest said to Yoongi hyung and I. They dropped us off to my house and Yoongi hyung dropped by to say hello but the rest had appointments they had to go to, so I let them off. Anyways, they were here to play last week, so I think Christine wouldn’t mind.

“Sure. Take care on your way, hyungs.” I smiled and Yoongi hyung just waved before grabbing the things we bought and making our way to the front door.

After a few knocks and Yoongi hyung complaining about the door not opening, the door complied with what Yoongi hyung was saying and Christine stood with a smile on her face.

“You’re always so impatient pabo.” She chuckled.

“You know better than to make me wait.” He said, grabbing the stuff as he wobbled his way inside, managing 5 bags of the things we bought to the living room.

“Omo!” Christine now took notice of everything in our hands and everywhere else. Yoongi hyung had bought 5 bags with bulging baby supplies while I had my hands full of a stroller and a box for a baby crib while a baby bag was around my neck. I placed everything down in our living room, grunting at the heavy loads we brought and gave a quick peck on her lips before getting on my knees and kissing her bulging belly where our baby was.

“Daddy’s home, baby.” I whispered and I felt Christine’s hands caress my hair before it made its way to cup my cheeks when suddenly she gasped. “What happened?” I asked, but she shook her head with a smile.

“She was just happy you were home.” She answered before smiling up at the things we bought. “You guys, you didn’t have to buy all these.” She said and Yoongi hyung laughed.

“You should have seen how we argued about the colors of the things we bought for baby Hyeonhye.” Yoongi hyung laughed as I stood up and wrapped an arm around Christine, feeling her arm wrapping their way around my waist. “Jimin wanted blue, Jin hyung wanted pink, Hoseok keeps pulling out yellow while Taehyung keeps giving us colors that hurts my eyes.”

“You guys never changed.” She laughed but everything stopped when she started squeezing her palm into fists as she chokes the screams of pain.

“Hyung! Get the car!” I panicked as soon as I saw liquid running down her legs. It didn’t help that she started screaming, clutching her eyes closed as she held onto her stomach. Yoongi hyung ran around the house, tripping over the things we bought before grabbing the keys and helping me bring her to the car. We sat backseat while hyung drived. She laid her head on my lap, squeezing my hand as she cried in pain.

“Just a little more… hold on, jagi.” I said, squeezing back her hand, letting her know everything will be okay. “We’re almost there, just a little bit more.”

Yoongi hyung was driving past the speed limit and as soon as the car parked infront of the emergency entrance, a pile of nurse and an emergency bed came out, seeing the urgency of our situation by the speed of our car.

They carried her up and made her lie on the bed and they started running back inside. I ran beside her and the other nurses, holding her hand while Yoongi had called the others as he parked the car. Christine had tears flowing down the side of her face as she squeezes my hand in pain.

“It hurts!” she cries, making the nurse ran faster than they already were. Soon enough Dr. Jiyoon was running besides us. She’s an all-around doctor, knowing her way through everything, allowing her to help Christine through her pregnancy.

“Take her to the delivery room, now. Stable her oxygen circulation quickly.” She ordered authoritatively before taking my hand as they got in the room.