Part 73

A/N
Annyeong~ How is everyone doing? I hope you're doing better than I am. You see, I've been sick so I haven't been able to update everything properly. Mian. Due to my readers requests (Alot of them) I've decided to update this. My original book, I never thought it would come this far, but thank-you all for reading it. It'll be ending in a few chapters. Maybe 5, maybe 2? I don't know if I'll make a sequel or anything. We'll all just wait and see. :)

Here's the update guys. I hope you enjoy it.~

.
.

Yoongi's POV

I set my alarm early to make breakfast for Tinnie ah, but why isn't she up yet? It's already 9:00am?

I went to her room to wake her up, but I stood frozen in my place when I saw her lying on her side, all curled up as she hugged her phone. I went closer and found her pillow damp. She must have cried again.

I sighed as I slowly took the phone away.
She gripped it hard at first, not wanting to let go, but as I placed my hand on hers, she slowly did. I looked at the phone and there I knew the reason why she cried.

From: Jungkookie

자기야, 보고싶었어.
Jagiya, I miss you.

"O.oppa?"

Christine's POV

I woke up, blinded by the sun only to see a vague silhouette in front of me.

"O.oppa?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Ahhh. You're awake?" He asked, suddenly shoving something in his pocket before sitting beside me.

"I made some breakfast. Come on, let's eat." He smiled, taking my hand as he dragged me to the dining area.

.
.

"You see, I got a text from Namjoonie. He said he was sorry, he couldn't do anything more, but we have to get working. They've given us so much time-"

"Oppa what are you talking about? Ofcourse I'll be okay. Don't worry about me and do your thing okay?" I smiled and squeezed his hand.

"Are you sure?" He asked, uncertain.

"A hundred percent." I smiled.

"We'll have a month long tour around Korea. Visit places like Busan, Daegu and alot more. Will you be really fine?"

"I will. I swear. Well... When does your tour start?" I asked

"The day after tomorrow."

"You better get your things ready then." I said, picking up our clean plates. "I'll do the dishes. Start packing up now."

"Arrasso."

.
.

After doing the dishes, someone knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" I asked, but no one responded.

I wiped my hands on my pajamas before opening the door, only to reveal Jimin with a bouquet of flowers.

"What's this?" I asked smiling.

"A little something for you?" He said, handing me over the beautifully decorated bouquet.

"Omona. What the... Thanks. Haha come in come in." I said, accepting the flowers as I stepped aside to let him in.

"Oppa's packing up for the month long tour. Are you done packing up your things?" I asked as I sat beside him in our couch in the living room.

"Yeah. We're all done. We're just practicing back in the dorm. Actually I came here to pick up hyung since the management needs to see us before the tour."