"W-what did you mean by that? Don't you trust me, husband? I would never ask you to leave me again. I had enough. We had enough. I don't want us to suffer anymore." Mew can see tears in Gulf's beautiful eyes and he wiped it.

"I don't know why but I felt like something's gonna happen us." Mew sighed heavily. His instinct telling him vice versa.

"I love you, love. You are the love of my life."

"I love you too husband. Trust me, nothing's gonna happen to us and I won't ask you to leave me. I need you, remember?" Mew nodded and Gulf kissed him.

"Where's Aunt Mame, baby?"

"She went to buy some groceries with Bright and Win. They'll pay us a visit later. And owhhh, Becca's not here too. She ask me to tell you she went out with her friend and she's blushing when I tease her." Gulf chuckled.

"Hmmm, the twins are sleeping and....." Mew smirked evilly.

"And what?" asked Gulf teasing his husband.

"And I feels like I wanna eat something hot and spicy and sweets." said Mew seductively and he's licking his own lips to provoke his love.

Gulf leaned in and whispered something that widened Mew's eyes.

"Make love to me at the kitchen, using the whipped cream. It's up to you how you're gonna use it." And once again, they have their hot and steamy session.

ONE DAY BEFORE ANNIVERSARY
-----------------------------------------
After having their lunch, Mew immediately went inside the room. He locked the door and he called Boom.

"Hello Mew."

"Hello Boom. Where are you?" asked Mew.

"I'm on my way to the hotel with Mint."

"Great. I'll go there now. Don't rush, I can wait."

"Okay, see you later." and Boom hung up the phone. Mew changed his outfit. Then, he grabbed his wallet and phone and went out from the room with a happy feelings ever.

"Guys, I need to go out to settle something. Might come back late." informed Mew.

"Where do you want to go and why did you say you might come back late?" asked Gulf curiously. Mew smiled and give him a peck on his cheek.

"It's a secret, my love. I can't tell you now."

"Give me your phone! Now!" said Gulf, a bit stern. Mew took out his phone from the pocket and passed it to Gulf. Gulf turned on the tracker without Mew's knowledge and he pass it back to Mew.

"I'll call you later and I love you, love." Mew give him a quick peck on his lips and went out from the house.

"He seems happy. I can see his eyes glowing. I wonder what makes him so happy." said Aunt Mame.

"Not just you, Aunt Mame. I turned on the tracker on his phone without his knowledge. Not that I didn't trust him but he's different lately." Gulf sighed.