Chapter

It was a typical day the only different? It rains like hell. And the Wind blow the whole time against Catras umberella Until she gave up to use it and put it back in the bag. She missed her bus so she decided to goes the whole day from one City to the other. Without the Bus it would be 1-2 hours to home. Based on if she run a few miles or not. Catra decided to go in the forest next to the street. She was happy that she had a plastic bag in her school bag so is everything in it safe. Herself looks like she take a shower with clothes on. She hate the Water more then everything. On her way she saw something golden. It looks like a dog. Catra thought it was a golden reterier that got lost. If she got near she saw a Wolf with a hurting paw. The golden Wolf looks up to the girl and she goes on her knees. "can you give me you paw?". She ask nicely and hold a Hand to then to let them sniff. Nobody hunt the Wolf here. More of the reason they don't do anything to humans in the opsite sometimes the wolfes brought lost people often children out of it. The Wolf looks with her blue eyes on the girl and give it to her. Catra goes gentle with the Finger over the paw. It was a little bit bloody so catra get her first help bag. Her friend scorpia is kinda a clumsy one. So she start to take Bandage and what ever you need for clumsy people that hurt theirself. Catra take off her Jacket and was only in a T-Shirt know she put the Jacket on her lap and put the paw gentle there get the umberella and put it over it and the first help bag. She take out the Desinfection bottle put it on a pad and put it gentle in the wound. The wolf starts to make angry Sound. "I'm sorry if it hurt but I can see now you have some little stone in it. I'm not a doctor but I think you twist it". She put something out of the bag and Desinfection it to get out the little stones. Then she take a bondage and put it around the paw. "So finish". She said proud. The Wolf look at their paw. She wanted to pet the Wolf but Stopped in her move the wolf saw it and put her Head against it. She pet it and put the umberella over the Wolf Head. "Here you stay dry. I have to go now". She stand up and goes. She was happy that the threes in the forest catch the most water and wind but still it is there. She put her Jacket around her taille and go it was to wet to wear it again. The golden Wolf try to go in three paws and take the umberella with her. She goes after the human girl. She heard the wolf and turn around "you can't go with me. Shadow Weaver wouldn't be happy". The Wolf still fallow her and she give it after few miles up and hoped shadow Weaver isn't home. After she come home the Wolf put the umberella down and goes back to the woods. The Wolf was now sure she make it home. Catra was lived in the near of the woods in the Start of her little home town looks after the Wolf was gone and go shower. The Wolf called Adora transformed back after she was Sure that nobody was her. She looks on the bandage on her waist know where she twist her right hand. She goes back home in a little City on the other side there is mostly only wolves that life in the City and humans forget always it exist. After she came home her adoptive mother Angella the leader was standing in the door. "Adora Why are you so late?". "I was running around and Twist my hand. I wanted to transform back but I heard step and there was a super nice girl that helped me. So I make sure she came safe home". Angela shaked her head and put her hand on it. "Adora where was you're Phone?". "I forget it". And again Angela. " Please go to your room and make you're homework. Adora nobbed and go but if she was there in her room and do homework she looks at the Bandage and thought on this cute girl. She thought to bring her something cute or a thank you letter. Many people in the woods know that most of the wolves grown up from humans and are more like Wolfs dogs. Well all wolves are kinda like humans. If you think Glimmer is pink Purple because she changed her hair. Angela just keep her hair Light brown but she told once she had a Phase with pink hair too if she was younger and her human husband micah just laugh about and tell them how he sometimes helped to make it and often it was a Chaos.