Chapter 9

Catra wasn't happy. Adora was here on a saturday and ready to pick up Catra for their date. Adora let Catra decided how the date went and Catra just said "Well I like forest and nature. Mostly I like animals they the only nice thing on this Planet and I like Art so not really interesting stuff", she said. Adora just smile and ask "so what you like the most in Art do you have a special kind like anime, classic ones?". " I actuell like cartoon style is easier to draw", say Catra. Adora nobbed and ask more about her hobbys and Catra talk about it with a beautiful shimmer in her eyes. Adora loved to listen to catra they was just walking in the forest around and goes to the town. "I need a break my feets hurt", say Catra after a whole and sit down on the ground "You know you could sit on my jacket to net get your pants dirty", say Adora and Catra laughed. " it just dirt and clothes Adora. Adora loved it how open Catra is. In her wolf form she know it is because she feel safe with her so it makes her even more happy to know that catra feels safe with Adora too. Catra ask a few Question what Adora like and she answered "Well I like sport, more work out and I running". "that is nice", say Catra and both spend the whole date talking. In the end Catra gave Adora her number with the words "You not so bad Adora", She turned after Catra say it to her completly red. She put the number in her Phone and texted her. "Hey Catra its me Adorable". Then she try to correct her name three times with "Adora stop doing that Phone". Catra just answered "I guess your phone thinks you'r adorable". Adora was so red and her heart was pounting so fast. She goes home and run upstairs to her room and throw herself into her bed and screams in her pillow. Glimmer appear in her room and ask "How was the date?". She was very nice but that was more in a way of did she regret you? Did she treat you bad? Adora just put her head up and say "She likes me and gave me her number. She is so great and perfect and she feels safe with me". Glimmer was really suprised she really thought it end with a drama but she was happy that Adora was happy. So Glimmer texted bow what happend and he was fangirling for his friend or more fanboy. He texted her "We should do a double date if they come together". "I don't know Catra is kinda Catra", she Text him back. She looks at Adora that looks like cloud seven on her phone. She was texting with catra until Catra send her "wait Mom came to early home and she seems mad" then Adora didn't get a message. She waiting and waiting after a hour she texted "are you okay?" she didn't get a reaction or even get the sign that it was readed. She gets worried "Glimmer  I think she is in danger", Glimmer cames run in to her room panic and scream "No panic who is in danger?". "Catra she doesn't answer since her mother came mad home". "Maybe she took her phone or something and nothing bad is happend", say glimmer and goes in her own room. Adora doesn't feel good with it. She know that Catras mother is not a good person. Catra told her she is always happy if she is not at home. She love it if she disapear for days because she is bad. So Adora was afraid but she can't go to her because of her mother. It could then end more worst then the last time. After 6 hours Catra answered "don't worry my Mom is alive and I'm alive nobody got hurt". She know It is catras kind of humor. "okay did she take your phone?". "no we talk about Something", she answered. "about", Adora ask and Catra say "nothing special just typical family thing". Adora had the feeling something is wrong but know catra wouldn't tell her this so she say "Its late good night". "good night Adora".