Chapter 14

Adora was waiting for her message, her Pack was on the way to go somewhere else, but she didn't hear of Catra. It was strange for her, but maybe she was wrong about her. Maybe she thinks she is terrifying. Adora doesn't know what is going on, and she wishes she could make everything better. Catra was back to her normal life with Scorpia and Entrapta. Told no one about her friend, most because no one would believe her. She doesn't know how she feels about it. She is angry, blaming her for lying for spying and doing an act for her. Not knowing what is true or lie. She has now to figure out herself.  She throws already all picture of Adora out of her drawing book, burning them, and I watch them disappear. Catra told Scorpia that she break up with her because she lies to her. What is not wrong, but not really true. She is mad and want to pay it back to her, but she would never tell it to anyone, because she is understanding it. Why it is a secret, but something in her chest doesn't want to accept it. Its strange and new and confusing. So catra decided to go to their place and wait. She didn't expect that Adora would be there, but she hoped. She hopes she would come back to here. She knows she doesn't end up in good terms the last time, but she wanted to make it right. She brought also Adora favorite snack for her. Catra was hoping that she was coming and waited the whole day. She texted her and never get a message back. She felts she empty again. Like she was before, Adora get our Some other emotions out of her that she for got a long time ago. She doesn't know if she wants to cry or not, she doesn't even feel the pain of Adora not reply. She just feels empty. "I ruin everything. So she goes home and in her room she takes a Bug of Chips, something she does if she feels like that. Eating junk food. She goes then later to sleep. If she wakes up again, she finally saw a message of Adora telling her she is gone. Not can come back because of the hunters. That she miss her and was waiting for her to text. That she is right now in a safe place until they go again. Catras heart beat fast. "Stay safe please, and Text me about updates", texted Catra back. And Adora send her a meme of Bob with we can do this. Catra laughed about that, she was so silly again. Catra began her day normal and sometimes text with her. Adora told her they are on their way to Plumeria the old hometown of Perfuma.They both don't know when they're going to see each other again, but they hope soon. Catra was Until that waiting for her, and they Text each other. Scorpia was telling Catra because she knows Adora was gone because she had to move always there to help her and told her "you know since you know your Girlfriend is a Werewolf I can happily say same and Entrapta is also one".  "So you want to tell me my only friends are basically dogs?". Scorpia laughed, "I mean Yeah". Scorpia know that she know it because Perfuma told her this and Scorpia told her that hunters destroy her and Entrapta hometowns. She doesn't want to live with other Wolfe because it was more safe to life here under humans and not separate of them. It made actually a lot more sense for catra. Like living as a Wolf Pack together in a special City just for them, hidden? Is kinda easy to catch and not such a great Idea, but under human mixed is Somehow smarter.