Chapter 4

Catra was with scorpia in the town. She and Perfuma was talking non stop and the whole group talking and laugh together. Catra was kinda left behind with her blue thighness Jeans and her Black boots. She wearing a Red shirt and a black leather jacket. She goes with a short distance behind them. Nobody noitced it because they was to busy to talk each other. Catra hated it to be there. Catra was looking on a shop window at a dress she wouldn't wear it but she think it is kinda cute. And with a black bag and Black boots it would looks great for the summer. She wanted to turned around to her friends but they was disapeared already . Catra got a little bit of a panic attack she don't like it to be on a unknown place without scorpia because she often don't know how she can go back. So she sitting on one of the sitting place by the stop place in the middle of this place. It was mostly just a shopping mall. What catra didn't know the whole time a group of three Person was fallow them. "Adora I don't get why you run after this girl", say Glimmer and cross her arms. "Yes Adora we are here to fallow Perfuma by her date but we lost them now just because you stay to watch at this girl". "Adora didn't listen and stares at the girl that put her head on the knees. Adora gets worry." Yeah I just go talk to her", say Adora and before she can go Glimmer grab her "no you don't run of you tell me who she is". "That is is the girl", say Adora red. "wait the girl that you have a crush on and protect you before her mother could hit you with a broom?", ask bow and Adora nobbed. "Yes", "okay we go and find Perfuma and you talk to your future wife", say Glimmer and grab bow and go. Adora face was glowing red but she goes to her. "Hey you okay?". She puts her Head of the knees and looks at her. She can tell that the girl has a mental break down. "you lost?". "not really my friends just forget me", she answered and hugs her needs. "do I waiting here until they noitced it". "they doesn't seem like good friends", say Adora and sit next to her "shut up you don't know them. Scorpia is the best she just in love and forget sometimes things. She way deserve a better friend as me. But if you tell her this I going to kill you", she said. Adora was impressed she got forgetten of her friends and she still protect them. Adora fell deeper in love with her. "what is we waiting together here or looking for her?", ask Adora and Adora wish she would say they could talk and wait here. "I wait here until they came", she said and Adora just thought it is a win. "So my name is Adora", "Why you so nice?", she ask. "Well you seem like a nice Person", "Well you wrong I'm everthing else then nice. I think if you can't handle a broken mental Person then you should go away and let me alone", she say and seems angry. Adora doesn't get it. She was always so cute to She ra. "Why I have to have a motive to be nice to you?", she ask. "everybody have something in their mind. You want something from me or you wouldn't not talking to me", she said. Well Catra is not wrong but Adora wouldn't say this. "So? I think you nice and you seem alone so I wanted to help you". "you wouldn't if you know me you all are evil. You use people how you want to but then say you would never do it. I don't need that let me alone". "Why you think people are like this? You honest with me. So I think it give people that aren't like this", say Adora and she ask herself who hurt her so much that she believed that? Was the the same woman that she call Weaver? "that is wrong I'm a human so I do it too. I just tell it because I don't like it. It calls be used or use", she said and never looked at the others girls face. "Well I don't think it works like that only by bad and toxic people". "you get it finally now you can leave", she say and Adora try to stay with her and talk to her. "you got badly hurt or?". "shut up and go", she said. Adora wanted to say something until someone scream Catras Name.
"catra"