Chapter 11

Adora looks after her. She looks so much like a puppy that saw their whole family got thrown in a machine to make them into nuggets. To be honest? I don't know from where came this example from. Even Adora question this examples probaly to try to make people still laughing at this sad scene in her life? Adora decided to get up and run after her to grab her arm and pull her in a hug. Of course catra would fight back and say "Let me go Idiot". "If you use us which use have Entrapta, scorpia and me for you?". "Catra stop moving and was completly silent. Adora was worried about and and get a little bit away to see her face but not letting her go." I use you to be not completly alone and safe myself to get lost in a reality I wish that would be true "." but you would us not throw away right?", Adora ask with a smile knowing that catra actuell means to like them. "Shut up I already said if I don't need you I gonna throw you away". "You wouldn't you like us", she say and Catra got red and just more angry "you Idiot I just want to be left alone".
"You know my Friend Perfuma is great with how you deal with trauma lessons", Adora say and Catra looks shocked "Perfuma? Blond hair, brown eyes and looks like a Hippie?". "Yes", say Adora. "She try it already. She and Scorpia spend a lot of time with each other", say Catra and then which the topic "We should go Adora", she said and wanted to go but Adora keep her in her place and say "Wait". Catra was at this part confused and Adora looks around something is telling her that something is wrong. "I just have the feeling you should home" Adora said and take Catras Hand in hers. Catra was confused "If you don't want to hang up with me then just tell me". "No no I want to be with you but really trust me I have a Bad feeling" Adora was so panic about the Situation and the feeling of danger grows. Catra looks mad and seperate their hands "I go alone". Adora still fallows her after she run angry away "Catra wait trust me something is wrong here". Adora still even after Catra was the whole time mad and not talked to her that she feel danger. Is like the shadows around her are wachting her. The forest that is suppose to protect her feeling now that she is warning her and she should go home. She did still make sure that Catra is 100% safe and goes home. "Angella" Adora called for her after she enter the home. "Yes Adora?". "I got a strange feeling in the forest", Glimmer that appear next to Angella that stand infront of the door where Adora was still standing looked confused at her. "What you mean? What kind of a feeling". Adora try the best to explain that it grows from fear to a danger. That it feel liked bring watched. They was listen to everything what she said. Glimmer just say "You sure it was that or not just like the last time a rabbit". "There we was like 10 Glimmer" Adora yelled at her. Angella that was silence started to say "If it true you should stay here and we let some of our hunter wolfs around to Check on that but Adora you not allow to go out". "But Angella how I should meet catra?". " you tell her you grounded and she should stay better at home", Angella say and goes out to tell Julia and the others to check on that. Glimmer goes next to Adora "Do you think it is just a another wolfs group that looking for a new place to life?". "I don't think so the others are already here in bright moon. Which group could it be?". "You know Perfuma told me something is strange on Scorpia family". Adora looked on her and asked "It is dangerouse?" Glimmer shaked her head "No just strange".