Ch114 - Like you.

Start from the beginning

You Liangxing felt helpless. As he had predicted, Kang Shengzhe did care about these. He chuckled, saying: "You're good enough."

"Why do I feel like I've just been issued a good person card?" Kang Shengzhe murmured.

He could issue a good person card to anyone, but Kang Shengzhe... how could he possibly do that? You Liangxing said: "I don't resent you, I like you."

The atmosphere descended into silence. Kang Shengzhe. "... What did you say?"

You Liangxing: "I like you."

Kang Shengzhe said: "Say it again."

You Liangxing replied: "I like you."

Kang Shengzhe: "You have good vision."

You Liangxing: "....."

Before You Liangxing could speak, Kang Shengzhe abruptly flipped his body such that he was on top of him instead of lying on his side. This person was huge in figure and when he caged him from above, he truly had the demeanor of a big tiger.

Unfortunately, even if Kang Shengzhe was a tiger, he was only a paper one; the hands he was using to cuff You Liangxing's hand was trembling slightly and his lips were quivering as well. When he was spoke, it was apparent that he was incredibly nervous.

Kang Shengzhe: "Liang Liang... I'm very happy, because I, I like you too, I like you more than you like me by a hundred times, a thousand times, ten thousand times, you're too good, you're honestly too good to be true..."

You Liangxing: "So you're giving me another good person card?"

Kang Shengzhe laughed out loud, saying: "How could that be, I like you so much the lower half of body no longer listens to me, Liang Liang, you can touch it if you don't believe me."

Others used cheesy pick-up lines, but this person's affectionate words were not cheesy, they were dirty, dirty and yellow!

You Liangxing's brows twitched and he exerted strength on his hips to flip them over, thus swapping the pair's positions in an instant, and he had Kang Shengzhe pressed beneath him. Torn between laughing and crying, he said: "Behave yourself."

Kang Shengzhe said: "I'm very well-behaved. See, I'm like a gentleman in my gathering of essence."

Looking at his expression, Kang Shengzhe did not seem panicked at all. Instead, his eyes were glowing brighter, and from his attitude and posture, he truly embodied a gentleman in his actions.

As a two-metre-tall and huge, pampered flower, Kang Shengzhe winked and he discharged a rattling series of words. "It's a fine moment and you have a beautiful scenery, don't you want to do something to me?"

You Liangxing: "......" Not really, no.

Kang Shengzhe pouted his lips. "Didn't you say that you like someone's face before!"

You Liangxing: "Don't you use the word someone."

Kang Shengzhe: "If I don't say someone, will you decide to do something to me?"

You Liangxing refuted it right away. "Not really."

Pouting again to express his displeasure, Kang Shengzhe said: "Then someone refuses to listen to you."

You Liangxing's brows were consistently jumping now and his head started aching as if an old illness had relapsed. "... Talking to you is like afflicting myself with trouble."

Kang Shengzhe deeply agreed, "Right?! When we're together, this mouth really shouldn't be used for talking."

You Liangxing: "......" You have the right to shut up.