eight

Daniel runs, still with the curtain on, through the crowd

Daniel runs, still with the curtain on, through the crowd. "What's wrong?" Asks Ali, who is standing close to Clara. Daniel looks at Ali while passing by. "It's coming around." Ali and Clara looks confused after the boy.

A few seconds after Daniel passes through a bunch of boys dressed as skeleton follow him. "You've got to be kidding me." Groans Clara, when she sees her boyfriend, friends and brother being on a rage. Ali puts out her leg when the boys pass her, making Johnny fall and the other boy stumble and fall over him. "Get up!" Screams the blonde.

Clara looks at Ali seeing her smile satisfied. Clara throws her a death glare and runs after the boys. She runs though the crowd out of the hall seeing a mess of cars. One even crashed into another. Clara runs around the cars eyes still on the boys who were running after Daniel like he was a free new television.

The gap between the boys and Clara becomes bigger and bigger. She can still see them but, she just isn't as fast as them. Jumping over a fence she sees Johnny hitting Daniel in the stomach. She speeds up, running the last few metres like the devil is after her.

Johnny kicks the boy's face,  just when she arrives. "Hey, stop it!" Screams the brunette looking at the poor boy that is held by Dutch. "Clara what are you doing here?" Johnny turns around and looks at his girlfriend. "To stop you from beating up Daniel."

"Why do you care so much about the little dumbass?" Johnny looks angry at the girl, his hair damp. Clara frowns at this. 'Why would his hair be wet? Unless Daniel messed up.' Clara couldn't believe how stupid Daniel was. "Whatever he did, it isn't worth beating him up." Johnny becomes angrier with every second that passes. He turns back around to Daniel and kicks him at in the stomach and then his face, making him fall into the fence. "Johnny! Stop it!" Jimmy, who is standing behind her, holds her back when she takes a step towards Johnny.

"Leave him alone man, he's had enough." Agrees Bobby with his sister after Johnny told Dutch to get Daniel up.

"Shut up, Bobby." Tells Dutch the boy. "Look at him, Dutch, he can't even stand up." Bobby points at Daniel. "So what?"Asks Jimmy from behind Clara still holding her arm "That don't mean a squat." Argues Dutch.

Clara, wiggles herself free of Jimmy's grip, runs up to Johnny and pushes him. "Stop being such an asshole. He pured water over you, doesn't mean that you have to beat him to death." Johnny looks down at the girl cleanching his jaw. "This is none of you business, so stay out of it!" Bobby joins his sisters side. "Johnny, leave him alone he's had enough." Bobby taps Johnny's chest. "I'll decide when he's had enough." Retorts Johnny

"What's wrong with you Johnny?" Shouts Bobby. He is holding an arm in front of his sisters body trying to stop her from doing something stupid. Nevertheless she runs up to Johnny and throws him to the ground by throwing herself at him. Tommy runs up to her peeling her of, of the blonde boy. He get back up while holding her in his grip. Johnny gets back up and throws her a sad and angry glare. "An enemy deserves no mercy." Johnny's attention now goes back to Daniel. "Right!" Scream Dutch, Jimmy and Tommy in agreement.