three

Bobby takes Clara to school with his motorbike

Bobby takes Clara to school with his motorbike. They meet the other boys at school. "Hey, I'm gonna go to my locker real quick." Bobby nods at her words and she puts her headphones on and turns her walkman on. It was already rather full in the hallways when Clara makes her way through it. Not really trying to talk to anybody, just raising her hand when somebody greets her in the hallway. Also she can't really hear much through the music coming from the headphones.

When she arrives at her locker she quickly puts her stuff inside the locker and makes her way back through the hallway outside. Her eyes focused on the ground she doesn't see anybody, so she crashes into a body.
"Oh, I'm so sorry." Clara looks up and puts her headphones around her neck. "No, no it's alright." Excuses the boy, who was no other than Daniel Larusso. He wore a pair of sunglasses on his nose, probably to hide the bride that formed around his eye.

"Daniel? Hi." She gives him a small smile. "Clara, right?" He ask looking down at her.

Clara laughs lightly and nods. "Yeah." Daniel looks back at whatever he has just been looking at. Clara follows his glance and looks at the boy that were standing around Johnny's bike.

"Stalking, are we?" She smirks and watches how Daniel wipes his head quickly at her. "What no, no. I don't stalk people. I was just looking out." Clara laughs at him.

"I'm just kidding, don't worry pal." She smiles at him and he let's out a breath.

"It's probably for the best if you stay away from Johnny and the gang. You don't want another one of those." Clara points to his eye that was covered by his sunglasses. "How does it feel?"

Daniel takes the glasses off and Clara winced. She raises her hand slowly and touches the blue, purple bruise softly. "Don't worry it's feeling better than it looks like." Daniel reassures her. Feeling uncomftable under her glare he points to her headphones. "Whatcha listening to?"

Daniel takes her attention successfully off his injury. Clara takes her headphones off and holds them towards the boy. He grabs them slowly and sets them on top of his head. Clara forgot to stop the music when she bumped into Daniel, so the music was still playing. The raven haired biy nods his head along to the music and smiles. 

"I like this song." Daniel smiles widley at her which she returns. "Of course it is. It's my mixtape." Daniel let's out a laugh at her comment and watches a fake cockily smirk on Clara's face.

Johnny looks up when he hears a familiar laugh. He squints his eyes when he recognises the boy she was talking to. Johnny nudges Bobby and points at the boys sister and Daniel. "Hey isn't that the boy from yesterday. The one I beat up?" Bobby follows his finger and looks at his siter and the boy from yesterday.

"His name's Daniel Larusso and yes." Johnny nods. "Why is Clara talking to that loser." Bobby shrugs and turns back to Tommy and Jimmy.

"I don't know, man,  just let her be." Johnny looks away from the laughing pair with an uneasy feeling. Somthing just doesn't sit right with him.

Daniel gives Clara her headphones back and she puts them back around her neck. This time pausing the music. "If you like this tape you should see my others. I mean techincally these aren't my songs, but I did the mix tape, ya know."

Clara laughts and scraches her neck. "Yeah, that sounds great." The girl starts grinning at him and pulls out a tape from her backpack. "Here. This one is a good one." She holds it for him to take. "Wait you just give this to me?" Clara nods and he takes the tape.

Clara smiles widely at the boy which he couldn't help but returns just as bright. "Well thank you then, I will give it back to you as soon as I am though it." Tells Daniel the girl. She gives him a playfully strict look

"If you don't I will beat your ass." Her splayfully smile form back to genuine. "Oh, I've been wanting to ask you that. Are you new?" Daniel laughts at her quietly.

"Yeah. I moved here a few days ago from New Jersey." Clara's eyes went wide. "New Jersey, what happened to old Jersey?" Daniel looks at her and bursts in to laughter. Looking proudly of her joke at Daniel, she starts laughing too.

"Sorry, I know that was bad but I couldn't help myself." Daniel waves her off, holding his stomach. "I know, and I don't know why I am laughing so hard at that one."

"Well I can answere you that. It's cause I am hillarious." Clara smiles at Daniel and puts her hands on her hips. "What do you have first periode?" He asks her.

"Eh, I think I have English, what about you?" Daniels grin widen and he let's out a sigh. "Me too. Could you maybe show me the way. Like you found out yourself I am new." He scratches the back of his neck and Clara laughts.

"Sure, I'll just tell my brother that I go, alright." She doesn't wait for Daniel's answer and joggs to the Cobra Kai group. "Hello, princess." Greets Johnny her jockingly. "Long time no see." Clara rolls her eyes at the blonde boy with a smile and looks at Bobby instead. 

"I'm gonna go to class. See ya then." Bobby nods at her and they watch as she walks back to Daniel. "What in the world does she want with that guy." Comments Tommy out lout.

>🥋<

The tryouts start and the boys start warming, while some girls train for cheerleeding. Clara catches eyes with her twin and her friends she excuses herself from Daniel who starts talking to some other boys, and walks over to the boys. Bobby, Dutch, Jimmy and Tommy were playfully wrestling for the ball, while Johnny was standing next to them laughing.

"What are they doing." Laughts Clara when she watches Dutch pushing Tommy away. "Well, they are obviously trying to get the ball, but I don't know what they are thinking." Smirks Johnny and looks at the brunette.

The boys are called together and while Johnny and Dutch are standing in line with other boys, Bobby, Jimmy and Tommy stand behind Daniel. Clara doesn't pay much attention to any of the boys, she just watches Ali and Daniel talk. When she sees Johnny's look that he was giving Bobby, she knew that it would be trouble. So she walk up to Daniel who was still playing with his football.

"Hey, be carefull. I think Johnny is planing something."

Daniel looks after the girl confused, when she walks away qithout another word. She sits down on the grass, watching the boys. Daniel doen't get the cance to ask her anything, because the coach starts the tryouts.