Chapter II: Asgard

Sakura woke up stiff and aching. She groaned a little as her hands subconsciously went to her shoulders and started to heal and relax the stiff muscles, her hands glowing green in the process. Under her was the softest surface Sakura had ever felt, kind of reminds her of her bed back in her genin days when everything didn't blow up into shit yet. She heaved a deep satisfied sigh as her shoulder slumped in relaxation.

"What happened?" Sakura mumbled as she sat up from the soft surface which turned out to be a bed. The softest bed she had ever slept on. Sakura looked around the room to observe her surroundings.

The room is wide, all painted in gold and green. The floors are polished, polished to the point where there is a clear reflection of the amazing and beautifully crafted ceiling. There were no windows though but if there was, Sakura would imagine that it would be as gorgeous as the rest of the room.

There are a lot of trinkets in the far off wall ranging from small metallic figurines, a helmet with large protruding horns (seems a little inconvenient for Sakura) and a broad hammer with a lanyard?

"Those are some weird looking helmets and hammers, something I'd see as movie props instead of head gear or weapon" Sakura mumbled, her pink eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. Sure they also had weird jutsus in Konoha but that's just too much for her.

There's a lot of potteries and flower arrangements. There's a vanity desk just beside the bed and steps to the door? Sakura knew that wherever she woke up to, it was rich and loaded.

"Is that another room inside a room?"

Sakura pulled the silk sheets off of her body and gasped at the sight of blood on her clothes. 'What happened!?" Sakura panicked. She doesn't recall ever killing someone before this weird situation.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

If Naruto is pranking me right now I'm gonna kill him!

"KAI!" Sakura tried to 'break' from the illusion but it didn't work. 'This isn't an illusion' she thought.

Sakura stood up from the bed and started stretching. She combed out her hair using her fingers to rid of the tangles and frowned when she felt her bangs falling on her face.

"Where's my Hitai-ate?!" Sakura screeched as she went back to pull the soft covers out of the bed. Oh no! Sakura started scouring the room, it was a hard feat because of how wide the room is and how much furnitures and trinkets it could hold.

Thankfully, Sakura's ninja speed helped her a lot and she concluded that 'No, her hitai-ate wasn't in the room''

"Ugh! I'll look for it later, I need to know where I currently am so I can go back to Konoha!" Sakura muttered as she stared at the mess she had made. She looked down to make sure her weapon pouch was still there but groaned more when it wasn't there.

"Everything I have is missing ugh!"

Her eyes trailed back to the bed she woke up in and realized something. 'How did I get here anyways?'

Sakura smacked her forehead for not realizing the obvious. 'So much for being a ninja' she thought. To be fair her senses seems to be slightly foggy.

She shook her brain to remember memories before waking up then remembered the talk with Sasuke (it was lightening), the light, the screaming, the constricting feeling, then blackness.

The light.

'The light took me here! Now I just need to find where it is and get back' It wasn't an easy task but Sakura wouldn't give up, after all, she had Naruto to look up to.