Chapter X: Angry girl

"Sakura-san! I shall race with you on
two hands and we'll see who will win as Sensei's most youthful student!"

Sakura rolled her eyes in amusement as the green clad teen starts jumping on the balls of his feet and stretching his legs and arms. The two, along with their trainer, were training in one of the vacant training grounds in Konoha. As usual, trees surrounded them like a thick wall of green and brown, a good place for privacy in public.

Sakura was sweating from the harsh training she received from both Lee and Gai sensei. Looking up to stare at the two, Sakura's expression was that of bafflement and awe when they looked like they've never had fought at all. That's what she was striving for.

Sakura sighed in resignation but stood up to follow Lee's example. After all, giving up is not a word that both her companion have in their vocabulary and she knew for sure that she wouldn't be doing it ever again.

Lee grinned in excitement as Gai sensei also took position on Sakura's right, having her in between the two odd teacher and student duo.

"Ready?" Sakura smiled as she finally flipped her body to balance on a handstand.

"That's the spirit, Sakura-chan! For youth!" Gai-sensei exclaimed, his arms firm and steadily flat on the ground.

"For youth!" Lee echoed on her right, he was also on a strong handstand position.

"Let's Go!" Sakura yelled and started balancing herself while speedily advancing, Lee and Gai advancing just as fast and yelling out 'Youth' every one minute.

Sakura broke off from her meditation when she felt Thor's presence right beside her. She was currently doing a one hand stand with her limbs arching in different directions to keep her balance. Her dress was tied up to her waist to look like a giant green diaper so that she wouldn't accidentally flash the blond god.

Thor was looking at her in awe and confusion.

'Lady Ara is a strong woman' He thought while looking at the girl. Her muscles were defined yet she still looks very delicate. In need of protection.

"What is it?" Sakura asked, finally looking at the blonde man. She was still balancing herself when talking to him, her pink brows quirking in question.

Thor grinned at the pinkette but it didn't quite reach his eyes.

"Were you a warrior?" Thor asked. Sakura gave him a hard stare and it caused Thor to become very uncomfortable. Suddenly he thought that the red and white room was more interesting than the girl beside her.

Sakura's eyes soften in understanding.

"I can see why you think I am not, I look too 'delicate' to be a warrior, don't I?" Sakura sighed. Very flexibly, Sakura bend backwards into a bridge position and stood up, untying the makeshift shorts she did on her dress. It was all wrinkly now but it didn't bother her.

"Thor, in my world, there are those younger and more delicate looking than I but are more powerful than you and I combined" Sakura mumbled softly as she remembered the lesson Kakashi has taught them back in the Waves mission.

Her heart clenched in longing as unshed tears gloss over her jade eyes. She held it in, she won't cry yet. Not until there really was no way out. And if by using the god, the brother of Hela, was the only way of getting it done, she would do it.

Rapidly blinking, Sakura once again looked at the blonde god with assessing eyes.

"There's always gonna be someone stronger, Thor" Sakura told the man. "And that's what I always had to live with, someone weaker, someone less experienced, only a close second"