Chapter I: Bo

Bo is a wealthy man who belongs in the higher social tier of Asgard. He owns a smithing business but it wasn't all that successful. The whole Asgard knew that Eitri is the only place to get high quality weapons and they have all arrays of weapons imported to them all year round. The dwarves know their crafts more than any living organism in the universe.

Successful or not, that didn't stop Bo from creating it though. He knew that weapon smithing was his passion and he wanted to create a lot of them. Bo had a secret though, a secret that he wasn't sure if Heimdall already knew. After all, it was Heimdall's hold that was involved in this little secret.

Bo had been trying to recreate Heimdall's sword to the bifrost for the longest time. He wanted to try it to activate the bifrost even just once. If it would work it would be a great feat and Asgard would now recognize his talents in weapon making. The success would also increase his business's sales and would lessen the import from the dwarves.

It's killing two birds with one stone.

But he wasn't able to finish it. Bo had been able to mold the blade of the sword but he wasn't able to finish attaching the hilt and refining it. It was after Loki was exposed to the Asgardians on how he was posing as Odin to get what he wanted that Bo decided he needed to attach the hilt already. He was actually on his way to the smithing shop when Hela had broken out from her imprisonment and defeated both Thor and Loki on the Bifrost, kicking them off the light and sending them to space.

"Whoever I am? Did you listen to any of the words I said?"

Bo was scared. He is scared of the woman in black with head of thorns and horns. He is scared of the way she is killing the warriors like they were simple pin cushions and endlessly stabbing them with long, large, and thin black weapons that sprouted out of her arms.

Bo is scared and he has never ever been scared before.

This woman was strong and he can already tell that even if the Valkyrie was to be revived and reformed they wouldn't even be able to defeat this monster.

Bo saw Hogun being stabbed by the woman as if he was butter. It was a sight to see and it was horrifying. Bo wanted to scream but he can't, he doesn't want to alarm Hela. He wanted to run to his friend and mourn but...

He's frightened.

So Bo ran back to the shop as fast as possible while also stopping along the sides to warn passing people about the danger coming. This is what the warrior three would have wanted to do.

The warnings weren't taken seriously though, the people just went along their ways ignoring the man. This annoyed Bo more than he was willing to admit.

'Ah! Dang it! It's their life, not mine!'

Bo went back to running to his shop to attach the hilt on his sword remake and taking all the things he needed and go.

"Bo! My friend! Why do you rush?" Someone frightened Bo on his run and made him nearly tumble on the pavement.

'Oh, for the love of Valhalla!'

"I cannot speak to you at the moment, Helene! I have a blade waiting to be completed and- and WE need to get out of here!" Bo said to the blonde girl as he pulled her with him to run back to the shop.

"What, why?" The now named Helene said as she pulled her hands away from Bo.

"You're really making this hard right now!" Bo wanted to scream in panic. "There's a monster at the entrance walkway and she's going to kill us if we don't leave now!" Bo had exaggeratedly gestured to the direction of the Asgard Rainbow Bridge and did a slitting gesture on his neck.