Amane went inside the company because his boss needed his presence. He entered inside the elevator and pressed the 7th floor.

'I wonder if I'm getting fired today' he sighed deeply and got out of the elevator. He walked slowly to his boss office, petrified that he'd lash out at him for doing a terrible job.

"Good morning, Misaki-san" he bowed in respect.

"Good morning to you too, Amane. Please come here" he obliged and stood near his mahogany table.

"Yugi Amane" his heart accelerated in fear and nervousness.

"I must say, you did a stupendous job. I am deeply astonished by your work." His praise overjoyed him and bowed at him.

"T-thank you, Misaki-san. But it was all thanks to her, she was effortlessly stunning so that made my job easier."
He said in all honesty.

"Modest, aren't we?" Misaki chuckled.

"Also, we received a massive amount of money thanks to you." He handed him his first paycheck and he took it gratefully.

"For now, try to discover if she has any relationship with other idols" he nodded and went out of his office. When he got out, he opened the envelope and revealed a large sum of money. His eyes popped out of his sockets and gasped.

"This is a lot of money" he murmured under his breath and placed it safely in his jean's pocket.
♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡

"Amane! Amane!" His brother barged in his room and he looked at him annoyed.

"Do you even know what knocking means?" He asked annoyed.

"We're out of donuts and milllkkkk" he whined like a child and he rolled his eyes at him.

"I'll buy it tomorrow since it's very late-" Tsukasa cuts him off by another whine.

"But Amaneee I want it nowwww" he sighed defeated.

"Fine" his brother celebrated and went out of his room. He stood up and put on his hoodie. He walked out of their house and proceeded to head to the store. He finished buying all the things his brother needed and was now heading back home.

"How can a lowly being like you wander in the streets at night?" A girl's voice made him halt in his tracks. He searched for the owner of the voice and hid. His eyes widened when he finally got a good view of the girl. The girl wore a black uniform and she was holding a katana. What shooked him the most is that she had 9 white tails swinging back and forth.

'The legends were true!!? So nine-tailed fox does exist!' He screamed internally as he tried to look at the girl's face who was facing her back at him.

"And why is a pathetic girl like you roaming this late?" A deep voice startled him and tried finding it. He looked up and saw a weird-looking being floating above.

'Wait, is that a y-yokai!!? Am I drunk? I must be dreaming! This isn't true!' He screamed in his thoughts.

"Oh look! Another pathetic being decided to join" the yokai looked at him as he froze in fear. The girl stared at him and both of their eyes widened. He gasped as he saw who it was.

"Yashiro?" The girl ran towards him and held his hand. They soar up to the sky and he screamed.

"What are you doing!?" He screamed in fear of falling.

"Relax Amane" her soothing voice relaxed him a bit and they landed on the rooftop.

"Stay here until I get back" she said sternly and he nodded. She jumped down from the building and he was shocked. He leaned on the railing to see if she survived the fall and she did.

'Of course she'd survive, you dumbo' he told himself

"What in the world is going on?" He asked himself as his eyes followed her running figure. The yokai appeared once again and blue flames were thrown at her but she effortlessly dodged it.

"Useless" she smirked at the yokai who was clearly frustrated at her.

(Just imagine that she had 9 white tails behind her)

She unleashed her sword and her tail began to turn black

She unleashed her sword and her tail began to turn black. She vanished in a second like a bubble and next thing he saw was that she was behind the yokai with her katana on its neck. She slashed its head and the body slowly turned into ashes.

"What did I just witness?" He asked himself.

"Didn't I tell you not to roam late at night?" He flinched and looked back.

"How did you get here so fast?" He asked petrified as he placed his hand on his chest. Her black eyes and tails began to return to original.

"I was buying donut and milk for my brother- you! What are you? What was that? How-" he was cut off by her giggles.

"I'm a kitsune and I'm not just an idol, Amane. I have responsibilities to protect humankind along with the others. The one you saw earlier was a yokai who abducts children at night and eats them." His brain was malfunctioning due to the information that he received.

"I'm not the bad guy here, Amane. So, don't be afraid of me" she smiled reassuringly and he nodded.

"Ca-can I t-touch your t-tail?" He asked bashfully but he was curious how it'd feel if he caresses it with his hands.

"Sure" he hesitantly placed his hands and was immediately greeted by the softness.

"It's so fluffy and soft" he hugged her tails as she chuckled at his cuteness.

"You should head home now, Amane." He nodded in agreement and she extended her arms for him to take. They flew on the way to his house and he was less scared than before. They landed safely and he thanked her.

"And remember Amane, never tell a single soul what I am or what you've witnessed" he gulped and nodded. She flew away and he went inside.

"What took you so long, Amane?" His brother asked annoyed and snatched the milk and donuts in his hand out of patience.

"The store was crowded today" he lied and his brother seemed suspicious but shrugged it off.

"Thanks, Amane! Night!" He jogged upstairs and went to his room. He sighed tiredly and head to his bedroom as well.

'Yashiro' he fell asleep with only her in his mind.

(I'll continue studying now.. enjoy!! Be safe and be healthy..And stream "Life goes on" by BTS.. JAAAAYYY OUT!!)