Chapter 14 - Amusement Park

Their Age:

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo – 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei – 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena – 17

Disclaimer: ...Not doing it again.

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette's Skies:

"Ie-kun! Just in time," Nana said happily.

"Son, look who is here," Iemitsu exclaimed happily, while dragging someone with him from the living room. Ieyasu looked up and freeze when he saw the familiar spiky hair, and warm brown eyes looking at him. Tears are rolling down from Ieyasu's blue eyes. Iemitsu who saw that only smiled and hold his wife close to him, smiling at their sons.

"Welcome home, nii-san and Reborn," Smiling gently, the brunet hold out his hand to help the blonde up.

"We're home...Tsuna,"

~KHR~

"Ie-nii, it's time to wake up," The blonde opened his eyes and looked at the brunet on his door sleepily. Eyes widening, he jumped out preparing himself to be hit by the usual mallet but nothing happened, "Ie-nii, Reborn went back to Italy last week," Tsuna giggled at his brother antic.

"Ie-kun, Tsu-kun, the breakfast is ready!" Nana's voice came from the downstairs. With that, the two brothers run downstairs together.

"Morning Mom, Dad," Ieyasu greeted them while Tsuna went to help their Mom bringing the pancakes to the table.

"Today's menu is special pancakes that Tsu-kun helped me to make~" Nana said happily.

"N-Nani, pancakes that my sweet wife and Tuna made?!" Iemitsu exclaimed before digging into the pancakes and start to eat like starving person. Tears of Joy roll down from his eyes as he brought up the plate to ask for more.

"Otou-san, you'll get sick if you eat like that," Tsuna told the older blonde, but still give him the pancakes anyway.

"Hmmm this is really good, Tsuna," Ieyasu said. Nana just looked at her family happily, now they're whole again.

"Are you going out with your friends today Ie-kun?" she asked.

"Yep! We're going to the Amusement park with Tsuna and their siblings later,"

"Don't forget to eat lunch okay? By the way, Anata, when you'll be going to work again?" She asked her husband. It's not like she doesn't enjoy her husband presence at home, but she know that he's super busy being the head of CEDEF, and he's already home since the Ring Conflict.

"I'm waiting for Reborn to return here, can't leave my precious family without protection after all," Iemitsu said before kissing Nana's cheek, making the brunette giggled. Ieyasu and Tsuna meanwhile, just averted their gaze to somewhere else to try and ignore the PDA in front of them.

(LR: Just you wait until you're with Reborn, Tuna. bWAHAHHA)

After they finished their breakfast, Tsuna and Ieyasu are doing the dishes when the brunet's phone started to ring on the table. Wiping his hand, Tsuna answered the phone call, leaving Ieyasu to do the dishes.

"Who was it?" Ieyasu asked the brunet after the phone call ended, staring at the flustered brunet suspiciously.

"Oh, it's Reborn. He was asking if I want something from Italy or not," Tsuna replied before walking away.