Chapter 12 - The Final Battle

Their Age: (In the past)

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo – 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei – 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena – 17

Disclaimer: ...Not doing it again.

Btw today is a special day, so longer chapter for everyone! ><

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette's Skies:

"Kufufu~ Rokudo Mukuro. The other half mist, and sadly my charming self related to that Melon," Tick marks start to appear on Daemon.

"SAID THE PINEAPPLE!" He yelled out

"Kufufu~ You want to die that badly it seems," Then the male Pineapple and Melon start their fight.

"My name is Gokudera Hayato. Tsuna-sama's Storm guardian and right hand man. I am also Gokudera Guantino's younger brother,"

"CALL ME G DAMMIT!" Come from the pink haired man.

"Hahi they are your siblings?!" Haru yelled out, clutching tighter to I-pin.

~KHR~

After reuniting with their siblings, everyone went to the forest and spend a night there, preparing to face Byakuran tomorrow in their final battle.

Tsuna sat down a little far away from everyone on a big rock near a river. He looked up at the starry sky where you can see everything clearly.

"Everything is sparkling..." He whispered out.

"Like your sky flames," A small black silhouette walked out from behind of the trees. Tsuna's eyes widened and quickly turn his head to look at the person.

"Reborn?"

"It's sparkling and shine upon everything," The hitman said. Tsuna blushed at that.

Reborn jumped on Tsuna's side, black sharp eyes looking at Tsuna's brown one intensely as if looking for an answer.

"What is your plan, Tsuna?" Reborn asked.

As if getting caught red handed, Tsuna break the eye contact and look down sadly, "I...have to revive all the Arcobalenos," He answered.

Reborn black eyes darkened, knowing exactly what will happen. Tsuna won't have a chance anymore for the future, then... he have to be the one that make the choice...he has to make sure that no regret will be left behind.

If this is how everything will end up, then he will at least answer that.

"Tsuna-," He didn't get a chance to say it before Tsuna kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Reborn," The brunet smiled brightly at Reborn, "But that answer...it's not meant for me."

Tsuna looked up again to the sky, before walking away. A smile that shows relief come on his face, because at least his past self won't wait so long for the answer anymore.

Reborn just sat there on the rock, holding the cheek that the brunet just pecked.

~KHR~

Ieyasu woke up with a memory of last night come into his mind again. Reborn killer aura yesterday is overwhelming. It was scary.

He remember Tsuna just throw an apologetic look at them.

Did something happen?

"Gio, wake up," G's voice came from above.