Chapter 8 - Tsuna-sensei

Their Age: (In the past)

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo – 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei – 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena – 17

Disclaimer: ...Not doing it again.

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette's Skies:

The things about Arcobaleno, there are still lot of things that he doesn't understand. Mammon sounds so sad when she found out that Tsuna is the Sky Arcobaleno, why? This is giving his poor head a headache.

G just looked at Ieyasu weirdly when he sighed again for the eleventh time in that class. Well, he can't say that he won't be like that too if this happen to him instead. Clutching the pendant in his pocket, he smiled bitterly. Can I just hope?

~KHR~

"Reborn! Why the hell you are here?! With Tsu-chan too?!" Ieyasu yelled out. G and Asari just looked at their boss in horror.

"Shut up Baka-Ie," Reborn kicked him on the face. He has been too soft to Ieyasu, and this is the result of it, a yelling banshee.

"Ouch TT," Ieyasu cried out. Curse this evil spartan baby.

"To answer your question, this is so you can protect Tsuna. You did promise to protect him, and with Millefiore out, I won't take any chances," Reborn explained.

"As expected of Reborn-san," G sweat-dropped at Ieyasu who is clinging on Tsuna's feet crying stupidly.

"Besides, this is a great chance to build up your bond with your brother, Baka-Ie, just think this as a gift from me," Ieyasu gapped at the baby. He can't believe that his tutor from hell just said THAT! THAT?!

"Ie-nii, you're going to break your jaw if you keep that up any longer," Tsuna chuckled at Ieyasu's dumbfounded face.

Tsuna looked at his brother sadly. He needs to help Ieyasu to get stronger to defeat Byakuran, as soon as possible. This world will crumble if Byakuran hold the tri-ni-sette power. Vongola rings, Mare rings, and Arcobaleno pacifier, and the duty of the Sky Arcobaleno to balance everything out.

Long ago, when he first inherited the pacifier from Aria, it was surprising that he didn't inherit the Sky Arcobaleno curse. Even Luce the first sky Arcobaleno was chained with the curse, so what makes him different? Is it because of the Vongola blood and being the chosen holder?

Tsuna shook his head, as if clearing his mind. Now is not the time to think about it, Byakuran is still out there, looking for tri-ni-sette. He will protect the balance of tri-ni-sette, even with his life.

"...na...Tsuna!" Tsuna jumped up, looking at Ieyasu who stare at him worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Ie-nii, I'm fine. What were you saying?" Ieyasu looked at Tsuna skeptically as if not trusting him. Is he thinking about Byakuran again?

"He was asking if you want to eat lunch with us in Alaude's office," G said as he lit up his cigarette. It was gone from his mouth when he was about to inhale it. Asari started to laugh when he realize that Tsuna just took G's cigarette from him.

"Wha-," Come G's baffled expression. How can he move so fast and took his precious cigarette from him? Throwing a questioning expression at the brunet, who just throw the cigarette outside.

"No smoking, that's an order from teacher's assistant," Ieyasu burst out, laughing out loud at his best friend face. "And of course, Reborn and I will be joining you guys for lunch~,"