Chapter 7 - Just a "completely" Normal Day

Their Age: (In the past)

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo – 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei – 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena – 17

Disclaimer:  Do we have to do this in every chapters? NO!

Chapter 07:

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette’s Skies:

“I-It can’t be…”

Reborn and Ieyasu looked at the blonde man who just walked out from the kitchen wearing a heart shaped apron. The man looks like he was about to cry. Seeing his son still alive and standing in front of him is unbelievable.

“Baka-Mitsu, go,” With that, he run to the two brunets and scoop them up into a big hug. Soon they are joined by Ieyasu who start to cry too.

Finally after all those years, the Sawada family is complete once again.

~KHR~

After the tearful reunion, everyone was sitting in the living room. Nana and Iemitsu sat by their sons, as if afraid that they’ll be separated again.

“Reborn, please tell us what happened? I know that Tsuna is my son, but he looks older than Ieyasu, they are twins,” Iemitsu started.

“This is Tsuna from 10 years in the future,” Reborn deadpanned.

“REBORN?!” Ieyasu yelled out, horrified that his tutor just broke the ‘You can’t tell anyone about the future’ thing.

“Shut up Baka-Ie,” Reborn kicked him hard. Meanwhile, Tsuna just sweat dropped at those two tutor and student duo, “Your family, is protected with the blood of Vongola that flow in them,” He explained.

Reborn started to explain everything that happened in the future. The time when Vongola is in the brink of extinction and the world is controlled by Millefiore. Nana looks horrified when Reborn told them about what happened between Tsuna and Byakuran in the future.

“Oh Tsu-kun…” Nana hugged her son tightly as she can. The amount of pain that her son have gone through is unbelievable.

Reborn looked at Iemitsu who just sat there looking like he could murder someone right now. With the amount of power that he use to hold the armchair, Reborn is surprised that it hasn’t broke yet.

“Mom, Dad…” Ieyasu started, “I promise I’ll free Tsuna from Byakuran, and I’ll win this fight for Vongola,” Ieyasu said. Iemitsu looked very surprised. He knew how much Ieyasu hate to take the Vongola mantle, but now…

“You’ve changed, Baka-Ie,” Reborn smirked.

“Ie-nii…” Tsuna whispered out, looking as shocked as their parents are. Ieyasu’s eyes are burning with his will to protect his family. He won’t let anyone hurt any of his loved ones anymore.

“Tsuna, I need to talk to you,” Reborn suddenly said before walking out from the living room. Tsuna following him as soon Iemitsu let his hand go.

-KHR- (Time skip!)

Ieyasu woke up with Reborn sitting on his side table, drinking a cup of tea and looking at him calmly. He was about to fall asleep again when Reborn’s hammer slam down on his face, making him jumped up and land on the floor.

“You better hurry and go Baka-Ie, school start in 5 minutes,” Reborn said before jumped out of the window and disappear.

“WHAT?!” With that, he jumped up and started changing to his uniform.

Nana just smiled at Ieyasu when he grabbed the toast and run out from the house as he fix his tie, “Have a nice day with your friends Ie~,” She said.

“Is that Ie?” Iemitsu asked. He looked like he’s about to go somewhere with his suit and bag.

“Yes, he seems eager to spend his day with his friends today, it’s not even 9 yet,” Nana smiled at her husband, “You’re going somewhere?”

“Yes, Nono needs me. With Tsuna with us, he wants to know everything,” Iemitsu explained. He gave Nana a peck on the mouth and sit down to eat his breakfast.

“Mornin…” Tsuna walked in, with Reborn on his head.

“TUNA~ come sit with Papa,” Iemitsu yelled out as he mentions Tsuna to sit down on his lap, making the brunet sweat-dropped. Reborn meanwhile, just looked at Iemitsu like he grew another head. Is this man serious??

In the end (with the threat of making a hole on his head), Iemitsu let Tsuna just sit down beside of him. Nana just giggled at the cute sight. It has been so long since her family was ripped apart, but now her son is back again. Now, she’ll make sure that no harm can touch her family again.

“Come on Tsuna, we’re late for the meeting,” Reborn said.

“Oh? See you later, Dad, Mom,” Tsuna give them a peck on their cheek and then walked out with Reborn.

“Have a nice day, Tsu-kun~” Yep. No one will hurt her family again.

-KHR-

Meanwhile, Ieyasu was crying for his live. Alaude sure will beat him up for showing up late again in school. What a nice way to start a completely normal live? TT

He was surprised, because he arrived with no the prefect in sight. Without waiting for any longer, he dashed to his classroom to find out that the teacher hasn’t come yet.

“Oi, what take you so long stupido,” G asked him.

“Usual. Where is Nezu-sensei?” There’s no way that someone like Nezu, who is self proclaimed elite teacher, would be late for a lesson. It’s not normal. Just like Alaude is not patrolling and watching for students who are late.

“Not sure either, but it’s free period for us then, I’m not complaining,”

Ieyasu sighed out, that was a close call. Then somehow, screaming match start between G and Asari (A/N: only G is the one who is screaming though). They waited for another half an hour, when the classroom slammed open.

“Ciaossu, no good students. I will be your teacher for today,” From his seat, Ieyasu soul is on the edge of flying out from his body.

“What happened to Nezu-sensei?” One of students asked.

“He went to visit his family in Bermuda Triagle,” The student was about to open his mouth again when Reborn point a gun at him. “Any questions again?” no response.

“Okay, I’ll take that as a no. My name is Reboyama-sensei and I’ll be your teacher until Nezu found a way home, and this is my assistant…” The classroom door opened again, revealing a smiling ange- I mean Tsuna.

“My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi, you can call me Tsuna-sensei. I will be helping Reboyama-sensei to teach here, nice to meet you all,” Half of the class start to coo about how cute the teacher assistant is. This time, Ieyasu’s soul is already flying around the classroom with G and Asari trying to catch it.

“Tsuna-sensei, are you sing-,” One of the boy asked.

*BAAM*

“Any questions? No? Good. Let’s start the lesson,” Reborn’s gun turn into Leon who crawl to his Fedora, making half of the class start questioning about their life.

-KHR-

Ieyasu sighed for the tenth time in his class today. He just thinks about what had happen for these past few days. His long lost brother is the Sky Arcobaleno, which is his homeroom teacher’s (which is Reborn) assistant. He doesn’t quite understand what is Tsuna’s position to be honest, but he remember it clearly that Reborn did call him Arcobaleno’s boss. Maybe he should try to ask his father or even Reborn about it.

The things about Arcobaleno, there are still lot of things that he doesn’t understand. Mammon sounds so sad when she found out that Tsuna is the Sky Arcobaleno, why? This is giving his poor head a headache.

G just looked at Ieyasu weirdly when he sighed again for the eleventh time in that class. Well, he can’t say that he won’t be like that too if this happen to him instead. Clutching the pendant in his pocket, he smiled bitterly. Can I just hope?

*TBC (Tuber- errr I mean to be continue)*

Soooooooo Hello everyone! How do you like your quarantine days? I like it but it seems like I’m turning into a cow…

I’m sorry for not be able to reply to some comments, but I do read them! It just…hmmm it’s complicated okay T_T

So I would like to apologize for not updating for months, but I’m afraid I’m struggling with so many things right now. I know that everyone struggle too, but I almost don’t have anyone to share my problem with…because some of my problem is concerning my close friends. Yeah and yadda-yadda~

I don’t want to destroy your mood so it’s better to stop now XD

Reborn: *polishing his gun*

LR: Yo Mr. spawn-of-satan-hitman it’s been so long.

Tsuna: *Hugs LR*

Reborn: Normally, I’ll shoot you, but you can get away from it now. *pats*

LR: *hiks* G-Gomen Reborn… *wails* I’m sorry I’m sorry! I’ll be good so lease don’t leave me too!

Tsuna: We won’t, everyone won’t leave ☺️

Reborn: *sigh* You’re destroying my hitman image

Tsuna: Thanks for reading everyone! LR send her love for you!