Chapter 6 - Reunion

Their Age: (In the past)

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo – 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei – 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena – 17
Disclaimer:  Do we have to do this in every chapters? NO!

Chapter 06: Reunion

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette’s Skies:

Ieyasu just sighed when suddenly he start to shivering. He searched for the source and found Reborn, that still sitting on the top of Tsuna’s head smirking and emitting a dark aura around him.

‘This is not good..’ Ieyasu inched away from Reborn as fast as possible. He started cowering behind Knuckle to save his life.

‘They need a lot of training,’ Reborn thought as he try not to face palmed in front of the first generation. ‘Prepare yourselves,’ Reborn smirked as he polish his favorite green gun.

~KHR~

Giotto looked at the tenth generation and smiled. Thinking about how similar they are to him and his guardian back then.

“Let us see your dying will, Decimo,” Giotto and his guardian start to disappeared from there. Ieyasu just stood there, dumbfounded when the First generation suddenly gone.

“THEY DISAPPEAR!” Ieyasu yelled out.
“Shut it, Baka-Ie,” Reborn said

“But Reborn-san, there’s still so many unanswered questions,” G said and he looked at Reborn nervously. The baby hitman is still polishing his green gun with an evil smirk latched into his face.

“Don’t worry, I know how the procedure is,” Reborn said calmly. Jumping from Tsuna’s head into the ground, he looked at Tsuna and nodded at him.

Ieyasu just looked at Reborn and his brother strangely.

“The first generation will observe your daily life, so you have to stay focus and get their approval to become the true generation of Vongola,” Reborn explained.

“So that’s why we have the Arcobalenos to help us?” Ieyasu asked.

“Yes,”

“Oh…”

“So, each of you will get paired with the Arcobaleno that control the same element as yo-“

“EHHHHHH?! SO TSU-CHAN WILL GET PAIRED WITH ME?!” Ieyasu yelled out. If glaring at people can kill them, Ieyasu would be dead from the glare that Reborn give him. Reborn smirked before start shooting at Ieyasu.

“Prepare for your punishment, Baka-Ie,” Ieyasu started running for his life, dodging bullets that nearly hit him on the head. His guardians just sweat-dropped because of their boss just signed his dead certificate when he interrupted Reborn.

After few bullets, Reborn stopped. Leon transformed to his true form and climb into Reborn’s fedora. G just looked at his boss dead body with disinterest, but he really hope that Reborn didn’t kill him. Asari who stood near the ‘dead body’, start to poke it with a stick.

“For now, all of you can go home and rest, prepare yourself for the test,” Reborn said before jumping to Tsuna shoulder and sit there.

“I understand, Reborn-san, come on Sword-freak!” G yelled out before disappearing with Ieyasu’s other guardians.

“Ughh…so…Tsu-chan will go home?” The Ieyasu’s dead body said.

“Of course, baka-Ie, do you think that I will let Tsuna out from my supervision while Byakuran is still out there?” Reborn sighed out.

Tsuna look startled for a second. He’s going home? To his mother that he hasn’t meet for years? He can’t believe it. Aria and the other Giglio Nero are his family, but to be with his real mother again, it would mean the world to him.

“Will mother remember me?” Tsuna blurted out. Ieyasu just look alarmed at that, what if his mother doesn’t recognize Tsuna?

Reborn just looked away. They started to walk to Ieyasu’s in silence. Ieyasu looked at his brother in pity because that would really hurt Tsuna if their mother doesn’t remember him. Ieyasu is kind of worried about it because Reborn didn’t say anything. His heart start to beat so fast when he saw his house in front of him.

“Now or never,”

Ieyasu ring the bell and gulped down a stone inside of his throat. He can hear his mom voice from inside and getting closer to the door. He can’t stop the smile that come out when he sees his mother again with a spatula on her hand.

“Ara, Ie-kun and Reborn-kun, welcome home, your father is visiting us today,” Tsuna stiffened when he hear that. His father is here too?

“Mom…I-“

“Mama, we have a guest with us,” Reborn said. Nana looked at the brunet who’s much older that Ieyasu and her smile start to falter. The spatula that she was holding fall into the floor making Ieyasu flinched. Before anyone can say anything, Nana run to the brunet and start crying.

“T-Tsu-kun!” Nana hugged him tightly, as if afraid that he will disappear when she let him go. Tsuna hugged back. His tears flowing like a waterfall. Finally, after all those years he can finally feel his mother warmth again.

“I’m back, Kaa-san,” the mother and son stood there, crying their eyes out.

“I-It can’t be…”

Reborn and Ieyasu looked at the blonde man who just walked out from the kitchen wearing a heart shaped apron. The man looks like he was about to cry. Seeing his son still alive and standing in front of him is unbelievable.

“Baka-Mitsu, go,” With that, he run to the two brunets and scoop them up into a big hug. Soon they are joined by Ieyasu who start to cry too.

Finally after all those years, the Sawada family is complete once again.

"There's no parents that won't recognize their child even if decades have passed Tsuna," Reborn whispered before walking away.

*THE E- I mean to be continue*

I’M SORRY HUE! It’s been so busy since I enter university and I only have time to write this now T_T! Thank you for those who have waited for this story. I’m about to cry when I see the “Please update soon comment” HUE ><

I promise that I won’t discontinue this story for absurd reason, I will continue it, but it will take times! I’m sorry T_T
Oh and Thank you for the supports! I LOVE YOU ALL! XD

BYE!

.
.
.

Reborn: So do you know that she was on vacation since 21 DEC but only continue this right now? Tch such a lazy-ass.

LR: NO ONE WAS SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT!