DISCLAIMER!

Just a little disclaimer if you didn't read the full description, this is all just a joke I'm making from Karl and Big Q's acting in the SMP. I mean no harm in making this and will delete it if it makes either of them uncomfortable. (Ive asked Karl on stream if he is okay with it and he said he was, I will ask Big Q and he is then I'll publish this.)PLEASE READ THE REST OR AT LEAST SCIM IT!

ALSO I in no way actually ship them in real life! Please know this is just about their MINECRAFT CHARACTERS! I do not want to make any of these cc's uncomfrotable!

This will also be written in third person, I don't think this is important but just in case.

Please know that this is me making up most of this story, most of this will be improvised but I will use some scenes that have happened in their videos, but again mostly just made up to make it more of a story. Also to make it a bit longer and possibly more interesting. AGAIN mostly making this stuff up, please don't comment "ThiS nevEr happEnEd!" or "ThAtS Not How Karl or SapNap or Any OtHEr MembEr Acts!!!" because I'm improvising this story and the charcters so not everything is going to be real and I'm going to devolve the story more. Everything will be going off the events that have happened on their videos but again I'm making it up as well.

Remember this all takes place after the election and I will try to include some of the major events but will not focus on them.

There will be no NO sexual content throughout this story. Do not comment or suggest that I put some in the story or you will be reported multiple times and muted.

They may hug and may possibly kiss throughout the story due to what I've seen with their acting and them fake kissing I'm thinking that it will be okay but I'll do my research first. If it is not then I will let ya'll know so please do not expect it!

This story will be a SLOW BURN! So please be patient! I feel it would be more interesting and that I could write more with a slow burn, but it will not be super slow, if that makes sense.

ALSO I do plan to upload as much as possible and will upload multiple chapters at a time! And please do not send me hate about my writing style or how the story is formed, if you don't like it then just don't read it, it is not that hard : D.

(ALSO the story gets a little wonky in the middle due to past me who kept changing what i wanted the book to be, so PLEASE just bear with me, i fixed the story and i promise it gets better 👍)

If you have any POSITIVE suggestions for the story please let me know I would love some feedback and to see what you guys would think is interesting :D!

Thank you guys for reading this so far let's get into the story now!!!!!!