Chapter 23

It had been weeks since the festival had happened, and the SMP had been more divided then ever. Everyone choose sides, and friendships had been broken, and some were made.

Quackity finally stood up to Schlatt and left him, which all the members of Pogtopia were proud of him for doing.

Pogtopia soon tried to make an attempt to blow up Manburg, but Schlatt knew, and their attempt and failed. And when they returned to Pogtopia, they were joined by serval new allies, some expected some not.

With their new allies, Pogtopia started planning a new attack. They knew Schlatt had no one and they took advantage of that, but soon Dream stepped in.

He warned the Pogtopians of his new deal with Schlatt, and that he would protect Manburg at all costs, but that did not stop them.

Wilbur and dream soon declared war, and Dream warned the group that there had been a traitor within their walls.

New tension had filled Pogtopia. All wondering who the traitor was, but none admitted to it.

Pogtopia set out for more allies and got Bad, Sam, Ant, and Skeppy on their side.

Manburg had done the same, now having Sapnap, Punz, and Karl on their side.

Each side prepared for war. Neither knowing what was to come.

Karl POV:

It's been a while since the festival.

Him and Quackity were now on good terms and had talked and made up, but ever since the whole war thing happened, they hadn't talked.

Karl liked to think that they were still okay, but with them on opposite sides of this war, he wasn't completely sure.

On the other hand, Karl and Sapnap had not made up.

In fact, Sapnap refused to talk to Karl, but Karl didn't blame him. And as much as Karl wanted them to be okay then, he knew it would take time, so they avoided each other as much as possible.

Karl hadn't been participating in the war planning either. His days were long and boring seeing as everyone else was busy. Some days someone would come hang out with Karl, but recently that's stopped.

Karl had woken up late like usual today, had a late lunch, and went out for a walk.

No one was out today so everything was quiet, but not a peaceful quiet.

There was always tension in the air now a days. Knowing that a war was coming made everything stressful, but Karl wasn't too fazed.

He hadn't put much thought into the war, and he didn't want to.

As Karl was walking, he decided that he'd go out to his new spot, which was a nice bench facing a pond filled with a bunch of fish.

As Karl was walking to his new resting area, he saw someone in his spot, which wasn't an issue, just a surprise.

"Hey man." Karl said to the figure not knowing who it was.

"How's everything going." Karl continued but the person didn't answer.

Karl looked at the person confused on why they weren't answering him, but he let it go.

He still couldn't tell who it was due to the hood covering the persons face.

"If you'd like I can leave." Karl said to the figure, who shook its head 'no', so Karl stayed.

He tried his best to just sit there and be quiet to let the person relax, but it didn't last long.