"Hey Edith!" A figure from a far approaching me slowly as I open my eyes.

"Hi Carol"

"How's everything going?"

"All preparation is done, now I'm just trying to relax for a while before finally heading to sleep"

"Excited for tomorrow?"

"You wish", I rolled my eyes at her.

We continue our conversation like usual, talking and gossiping all of the things that happened in our kingdom for the past few months.

Suddenly she ask me "What are you going to do if you find your mate?"

That took me by surprise as I never concern my thought about it. My whole life have been devoted to becoming Queen and the thought of having a mate never crossed my mind.

"What about it?", I replied.

"Well since you're going to be a Queen one day, what will happened if you have an Alpha for a mate? Who will lead and what will happened to his pack? Will you still be Queen and Luna of his pack at the same time? Or will he", Carol keep rumbling until I cut her short.

"There's no use thinking about it, let's stop thinking about complicated things and just focus on the present."

"Aw my poor little sister must be feeling lonely without her mate around." She replied with a teasing voice as she sling her arms around my neck and pull me close towards her face.

"Nooooo let go of me!!! If you keep hugging me all that cheesiness of yours will soon spread to me."

She let me go while laughing at me and we continue our conversation for a couple of hours until I decide to call it a night.

I head straight to my room and prepare for bed when suddenly Sierra start to howl for my attention.

"You want to go for a run girl?"

She replied with sticking her tongue out and jumping and running around.

"I guess that's a yes."

I quickly run from my room to our castle's backyard. When I open the door, I was hit with a smell of nature. Grass, droplets of rain, even wind have its own scent.

I stood still and close my eyes while taking a deep breath, enjoying what both moon goddess and mother nature have given to me. The moon is shining bright illuminating our forest.

"Hurry up and shift." Scream Sierra in my head.

"Can't you give me a damn minute."

"Don't blame me if I start to claw on your conscience"

"Stop that! You know that it will gave me headache."

"Just hurry up and shift." Sending a huff of annoyance towards me.

I head to a nearby bush and quickly stripped myself so I won't rip my clothes when I shift. There are lots of advantages i becoming a werewolf but having to take of and put on your clothes after shifting isn't one.

In a blink of an eye I shift. Instead of arms, there were paws, and I have furs covering my whole body. I can see my snout at the end of my visions.

My hearing is enhanced and so do my visions. I feel more powerful as I took a step with my front paw.

A felling of full and pride overwhelms me as we took our second step. As if we are reclaiming what is soon to be our land and stating our presence.

"Let me take over."

"Sure thing Sierra, go ahead!"

Within a second I feel Sierra taking over my body and the simplest way to describe it is I become a passenger of my own body. Before we start our run, Sierra take a long deep breath, enjoying the freedom.

Sierra started to run deep into the forest, startling little creatures on nearby land with her loud stomping. Gaining even more speed the further she went and jumping over logs and branches that stand in her way.

Around several minutes later, Sierra decide to rest on a nearby river and take a sip of water. She saw her own reflection, bright silver eyes staring back at her, with her dark grey fur covering her whole body.

Her size is bigger than common wolf as she have royal blood running through her bloodline. Edith never get bored when looking at her wolf form through Sierra.

"Sierra, let's get back. It's already quite late and we have a big trip coming ahead of us tomorrow."

"Five more minutes?" Giving me her signature wolf grin.

*Sigh* "Fine five more minutes, not more not less."

"Yipeee..." Sierra start to jump around.

"How are you felling Edith? Still nervous about our trip?"

"Not so much, I guess what I need is a solo midnight run with just the both of us."

Not long after, Sierra start to rise and stomp her paws heading straight back to her castle. Within a few minutes, she found her herself staring her backyard doors.

Edith quickly take over and find a nearby to shift back on her human form and put her clothing back. The sudden thrill from her midnight run exhaust her and she yawns and rubbing her eyes as she walk back to her room.

Once she reach her room, she let her body fall straight to her bed and let the sleepiness took over her.