Fun at her Estate

You pulled away from your cousin and looked at your watch to see that it was time to meet Momo. "Go to go!" You informed, grabbing your bag and sprinting out the front door and into the street. You shoved your wallet into your pocket, looked both ways before crossing the street, and ran across, running to Momos' house.

Its gorgeous exterior greeted you, and a middle-aged woman approached you with a pink flower in her hands, a welcoming smile on her face. "Miss, is there anything I can help you with?" She asked. You gave a welcoming smile and bowed, making her chuckle. "There's no need for that! I'm not someone who is all that important!"

You stood back up and shook your head, gently grabbing the flower from her hands. "Nonsense." You responded. She smiled and sighed, gesturing to a nearby windowsill.

"While I go feed the dog, can you please put that flower pot near that window?" She requested. You looked at your watch and hesitantly nodded, but that was before what you processed what she fully said.

"Momo has a dog? Can I meet them?" You asked, excitement and utter affection radiating from you .

She smiled and chuckled, nodded, and walked towards where the animals were to be fed. You smiled and headed off to do your own task, that way you could spend the inconsiderable duration of time you had left playing with the angel.

As you walked through the beautiful front garden of the home, you pondered over how this meet up could go. Sure, they considered you a resident of her home, and you did somewhat have feelings for her, but you weren't sure on how this would've played out.

You stepped up to the windowsill and gently set the flower on top, allowing whoever occupied the room to see you doing so. "Should I play with the dog or go to see Momo?" You asked yourself, not realizing that you had audibly stated the very, very serious question.

A familiar chuckle made you realize what you had done, and you looked back at the window to see Momo giving you a love-struck smile, for whatever reason. Her onyx eyes scanned you over, and her cheeks were slightly tinted with pink. However, she seemed to be out of it, in her own world, just like yourself a few seconds ago.

"Momo!" You called out, causing her to be temporarily startled. Her face flushed slightly, and she averted her eye contact, making you chuckle and leaned forward. "You know, you get startled easily." 

She clicked her tongue and a playful expression lined her features, but not before she hit your arm. "Yeah, but you ran into a pole once." She exposed. You tensed and mumbled incoherent words. Making her smile and grab her bag, heading out of her bedroom and out to the garden where you were. As you looked over her outfit, she put a lot of thought into it. 

She was wearing jean shorts, white tennis shoes, a black shirt, and some silver studs to match. "Ready to go?" She asked. You huffed in disappointment and looked around the garden, making Momo chuckle and raise an eyebrow. 

"I'm assuming you heard about my dog from Belle."                                                                                    "Belle?"                                                                                                                                                                                      "My family's gardener. I saw you chatting with her as I was getting ready. She's really sweet, although, she is very protective. And I assume you like animals because of how I saw your face light up." 

You gave a gentle smile and gently grabbed her wrist, leading her to the sidewalk, where the two of you would walk to the mall. "What about my dog?" She questioned. You looked back at her and gave a light smile. 

"We can always come back later. Besides, I like to think I'd pick hanging out with you over petting an angel." You replied, your heart stinging at the lack of time. She smiled to herself and waved to Belle, which made you to the same.

Belle walked over with an enormous smile plastered on her face, and she handed the both of you a bag of sweets. "Just in case you need something to eat." 

You smiled and bowed, making Belle smile and walk away. What you didn't notice was Momo staring at you with a gentle expression, and she smiled when you lifted your head and continued dragging her to the mall. 

As the two of you strolled to the mall, conversation seemed to come naturally, which was a surprise for you and Momo. For you, you would usually sit by yourself, only having a few friends here and there. All you would do was read to them, and by the time you were finished, they would focus on something else. Of course, it felt great to finally have someone to chat to about anything you desired. Plus, it helped that Momo wasn't forced to hang out with you.

And for Momo, it made her happy that you were finally opening up on your own accord. When the two of you started chatting, she was anxious when she saw you closing up, but she was happy to see you smile, laugh, and overall finally have a good time. 

You stretched your arms above your head and sighed, turning back to Momo with a grateful look. "Sorry to get sappy, but thanks for agreeing to come with me. I'm not a fan of shopping by myself, believe it or not. So, thanks for taking time out of your life to come hang out with the klutz I am." You said. 

She smiled gently and tightly squeezed your hand, not planning to let go for the rest of the day. "No need to thank me, I'm doing this because I want to be around you, silly. I would do it all again, except with dropping your apple juice." The two of you shared a laugh and continued walking to the mall, not once letting go of each other's hands.