Staying or Going

The following morning Haley and Tess were lazy to get up and start the day. After the night they had the need some combination of alcohol and caffeine.

"June 28th," Tess mumbled in her sleepy voice.

Haley groaned. She hated dates... and was never any good at remembering them. Even in school, the only war she'd remember the time frame from was the war of 1812.

She continued, "That's my next set of tests. W-would you go with me?"

There was a long pause.

Haley's POV- 

Of course I'd go with her, but for some reason I couldn't talk. Maybe some combination of still being tired and trying to process. Instead, I rolled over, grabbed her hand and gave her a weak smile, hoping she'd know my answer.

She avoided my gaze and stared at our intertwined hands. I squeezed her hand, trying to pull her out of whatever dark thought she was having. Her eyes met mine and just as if I hadn't looked into them a hundred times before, I melted.

"I love you" 

She smiled and turned her head a little in uncertainty. I didn't have an answer. It just fell out and in the moment it was the most honest thing I've ever said.

"Can I ask you something? Why would you want to love someone, who might not have long to live.. or or be challenging and need support down the road? Your throwing away your life. Are you sure that's something you want to do? I won't be offended, I'd understand  I just want you to be sure."

Little did she know just how sure I was.

I grabbed my phone and cleared my throat as I dialed my mom's number.

"You're really on your phone right now?!" Her tone of voice increasing with frustration.

The phone picked up on the other end. "Hey mom, I'm coming home this year for the 4th of July party and there's someone I want you all to meet."

Tess turned white as a ghost and my mom was playing 20 questions. "All I'm going to say is you know I've always been attracted to older women.. one in particular from when I was in grad school. She- 

"YOU'RE DATING YOUR OLD PROFESSOR?!" She yelled into the phone.

Tess and I burst into laughter.. followed by my mom when she came to the realization I wasn't calling to mess around like I usually do.

"What can I say.. persistence works! I really do love her mom, maybe that'll be weird to you, but I haven't had this kind of connection, passion and understanding with anyone."

"Oh honey, I'm so happy. We can't wait to meet her."

Before I could even press the end button, Tess was straddling me and pushing me back against the headboard. I've always been one who liked to have control, except when it came to her. There's was always a perfect balance and she could demand control like no one I've ever been with. I guess being a professor she knew how to work a classroom, and she damn sure knew how to work me.

The thing about older women... they are as experienced as they are wise.

She basically had me purring at her touch as she wasted no time kissing down my body. I didn't need the foreplay, I always had to make a conscious effort not to be turned on by her when I saw her.

She grabbed my thighs, pulled me towards her mouth and pushed my legs apart. Fuck.. she wasn't playing around. 

I opened my mouth to say something, but was interrupted by her tongue pushing its way inside of me. The words, my breath, my thoughts.. completely gone. Once I could gather myself, I looked down, to watch this incredibly sexy woman pleasing me. Her piercing blue eyes burning holes in me as my facial expressions fueled her fire.

Quickly I grabbed her head and pulled her up to my clit. I was already so close, but I was craving her.. to taste her as if I didn't just have her a few hours prior. I reached for her hands, squeezing them as I trembled at the movement of her tongue.

As I caught my breath she took her time cleaning up the mess she made before kneeling over me with her arms folded and a smirk on her face.

I slid under her, pulling her panties to the side and pushing her knees apart so her sweet spot was within my reach. I pushed two fingers inside of her, causing her to jump at first, before easing down onto them.

I had the perfect view of her tits and her face. Removing my fingers, I smacked her ass and watched her wince before smile in satisfaction. She looked down and shook her head, scooting back to lean down for a quick kiss. 

Before I knew it she was back straddling my face and pulling my head towards her pussy now dripping with desire. She wanted control, I was going to let her have it. I stuck my tongue out slightly, just enough to allow her to feel it against her client. The more frustrated she became, the quicker her hips moved and grinded against my tongue. Giving in, stuck my tongue the rest of the way out allowing her to move at the pace she wanted.

I watched her lean back, her long arms now holding her up as she moved her hips, revealing her perfectly toned body and even more sun spots as sun peered through the window and onto her naked body. It glistened from the sweat forming on her skin.

I was hit with a wall of emotions and felt my urges slip from me as I wanted to hold onto her, wrap her in my arms and never let go.. as if I could make everything better. Her breathing got heavier "That feels so fucking good, I'm so close." Someone who came off so quiet and innocent when I first met her, was absolutely not when it came to sex. I grabbed her legs and pushed my mouth up against her clit, taking it into my teeth and sucking on.

I felt her grab my legs as her mouth dropped open and a long, loud moan escaped and ecstasy over came her. Her whole body shook in my arms as I continued to gently lick her sweet spot.

She slide down and placed her hands on my chest as her wobbly arms attempted to hold her up. Expecting her to fall on my, I sat up and took her into my arms as I crashed my lips into hers. Still catching her breath, her lips were shaking against mine.

I pulled away, taking her hands in mine as I held them to my chest. "Yes, I'm going with you, yes I'm signing up for carrying you to bed, washing you in the bath, even wiping your ass if I need to.. but I'm not thinking that way. I'm thinking of all the new places we'll visit and the pictures we will take, the memories we will make together in this life time and all the places we can have sex. Either way I'm here