JET

The following morning Tess woke up to Haley lying next to her. She was laying on her stomach with her back exposed and her arms above her head revealing her side boob which made Tess bite her lip in satisfaction. She planted kisses on her back and walked to the bathroom thinking about the events that took place the night before. She stood in front of the mirror in her oversized t-shirt and found her self unable to control her smile. It had been a long time since she had sex with someone she cared about and wanted so desperately. She pulled down her panties and took off her shirt to get in the shower. "Ow!" She hissed as she ran over a sensitive spot on her butt. Turning around to see her backside in the mirror she realized Haley had made her mark on her in more ways than one. Bruises on one of her butt cheeks were shaped in the form of her fingers and a hickey had formed just below her ear on her neck. Instead of getting pissed, she wanted revenge. She straddled Haley from behind and laid her naked body on top of her as she nuzzled her nose into her neck and nibbled into her ear.

"Baby what are you doing? I'm still recovering from last night. For never being with a woman you sure know how to use that tongue to please a woman." Haley could feel Tess's teeth smiling against her at her response. The truth was she liked know how much she satisfied her former student, but what she liked even more was the sound of her sleepy voice calling her baby. One little mark is all she wanted to leave on Haley for payback, and maybe a little bit to mark her territory. Haley's body squirmed under Tess as she licked her neck and sucked on her skin by her collarbone. "You get what you give babygirl," Tess whispered before showing her the marks Haley had left on her body the night before. Realizing Tess had given her a hickey she thought, "How am I going to explain this one?"

Tess's POV

Haley had her first interview at a community based agency and tried desperately to keep her hair forward to cover the mark. She wore a white blouse that was buttoned enough to remain professional, but she left enough unbuttoned to show some of her cleavage. I loved being taller than her because I always got a great view of her breasts. She had on black dress pants that hugged her butt and heels that put her at my height. She was definitely not my student anymore and I found myself feeling intimidated by her as she stood there adjusting her outfit. I couldn't tell her what to do anymore, but I definitely wouldn't mind if she told me what to do. I shook of the thought after I found myself getting hot. I watched every move she'd make. From her furrowed eyebrows when she got frustrated to the curl at the corner of her lips when she finally got everything just right. She was a perfectionist and she was never completely satisfied with anything she did, but she was as close to perfect as you can get. I grabbed her and planted a kiss on her lips. "Mmm minty" I thought. She was going to be late which was typical for her, but she kissed me back anyways and wrapped her arms around my waist. She pulled back from the kiss and just stared at me with a smile. "I just want to look into at you a little longer to hold me over until I get back, she said." She kissed the back of my hand and walked out the door. She was now my girlfriend and I had a dilemma. How was I going to tell my parents and the rest of my siblings?

Haley had gotten an offer a week after her interview at the new agency. Little did she know I had a surprise for her to celebrate the good news. It was a Wednesday afternoon and I didn't have a class to teach this week so she was going to come over around 3. Lucky for me Haley liked to cook and she walked in the door with a vegetable lasagna just as I was looking for something to eat. We sat at the table with a glass of wine and discussed how I was going to tell my family. We were all going to get together for the fourth of July and Liz had agreed to keep Haley company while I talked with my family. I was tired of not being happy and now that I am I just want to share it with the people I love most and let them see the real me. My mom had always said she just wanted me to end up with someone that makes me happy because every time I saw her I could never quite convince her that I was genuinely happy. I was nervous thinking about the encounter but tried putting it in the back of my head for the time being since I still had a few more weeks. Haley was supportive and encouraged me to only do what I was comfortable with. Gosh I was so lucky. I looked at my watch quickly realizing we didn't have much time before the place closed so we hurried out the door and took off down the road.

"Give me a hint! Haley begged. "Oh, stop we'll be there in a few minutes just relax." She hates surprises and I love how much power I have over the situation in this moment. "A rescue shelter, oh my goodness are we going to play with the puppies?" Before I could even answer she was out of the car and heading for the door. We sat there for an hour playing with dogs and I couldn't help but sit there and watch her face light up with joy as she was surrounded by them. I was convinced one could pee on her and it wouldn't take the smile off her face. I noticed she took a liking to one of the brown and black chow chow puppies more than the others, but I wasn't sure why. Sure he was cute as hell, but he wasn't as outgoing as some of the others and seemed shy. I watched as Haley began giving all her attention to him trying to get him to come out of his shell. "Out of the seven months he's been here I've never seen him act that comfortable with someone," one of the workers said. The puppy had walked up her thigh stood up and put his front paws on her chest licking her cheek. Everyone's hearts melted. I nodded to the worker and she picked the puppy up and took him in the back room. Haley's face immediately shifted thinking they were taking him back. I had other plans. Haley was looking out the window not paying attention as I was filling out paperwork. They handed the puppy to me on a leash and I walked to Haley. "What are we going to name him?" She turned towards me at a loss for words and threw her arms around my neck. At this point all three of use were getting and giving kisses to each other. The second we put him down he took off for the front door only stopping half way to look back and make sure we were behind him before taking off again. "So much for a shy quiet puppy," I laughed. "How about Jet?" she nudged me with a smirk on her face. I loved it and he seemed to love it because when we bent down and called him he let out the first bark we heard from him and came running. " I kissed her cheek and whispered, "Lets go home babe."