Chapter Eleven

Kurogiri could only bite back a wince as the loud crashes and thuds echoed through the small hideout they called their home. Shigaraki was back and he had not taken the news well. At all, which was to be expected given the circumstances. The first and only woman he had ever loved had seemingly fled from him and the darkness and madness brewing inside of him.

"She can't be gone! She wouldn't just leave!" Shigaraki's voice was hoarse from hours of screaming and yelling. What hadn't been disintegrated was in broken shards on the ground. As was the young man, he sat in the middle of it all his face covered by "Father", even so the tears and snot dripped down his face as he alternated between sobbing and laughing.

"Shigaraki, I am truly sorry." He really honest to God was but it was a necessary evil. Even so seeing this level of anger and pain was shocking to him and disturbing. Had his master planned for this? Knowing him, he probably had but it didn't make this any easier.

"Kurogiri...she wouldn't just leave...someone had to have taken her! Yes! Someone must have taken her! I'm going to look for her, tell the master I need his help! We have to find her!" He could only nod as Shigaraki ran out of the room, an odd gleam in his dark red eyes. The poor young man was breaking even faster than before...