Chapter Two

"Ah, Tomura!" Her voice was a breathy whisper as he angled his hips to hit that one spot. Grinning against her neck as she whimpered and dragged her nails down his back. Grunting he nipped her ear, his hands holding her hips in place as she wiggled. Her quirk flared to life, undoing the damage his own quirk caused to her flesh. It was as she described it a sweet mixture of pleasure and pain.

"M-more please!" She let out a small squeak as he sat back on his haunches pulling her with him. He shifted until she was on top, her breasts bouncing as she began to move herself up and down. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he nipped and sucked at the skin presented to him. He would leave her littered with marks, his marks. She never used her quirk to heal them, instead she let them stay because she knew he enjoyed it.

He hissed as she curled a hand in his bluish white locks, tugging on them to get him to look up at her. Her face was flushed and slick with sweat as she gazed down at him with glossy eyes. Leaning forward he captured her lips in a searing kiss, grunting into it as her warmth spasmed around him. Her body jerked as she came pulling from their kiss to let out a strangled whimper of his name. Leaning forward he pressed her back into the bed giving a few more harsh thrusts before he to came, his seed spilling deep within her.

She pressed a lazy kiss to his collarbone, her hands running over the welts on his back, her quirk speeding up the healing until not a single blemish was left. "Love you." Her words were mumbled as he pulled out of her, making them both groan at the loss of connection. Laying next to her he pulled her so she was laying with her head on his chest one hand slowly trailing through her hair while the other grabbed the discarded sheet to place it over their cooling flesh.

"I love you too." She was the only person in the world he would ever say those words to and he would say them again and again.