Chapter Three

Kagome's knee bounced as she sat on the toilet seat, anxiety tearing through her as she glanced at the timer on her phone. What had felt like hours had only been a matter of minutes. Groaning, she stood and grabbed the papers that sat nearby a small box reading them over again to be sure she didn't mess up.

She'd read them over a thousand times but she was still worried she had done something wrong since the test was taking too long to show its results.

God!

This was the longest ten minutes of her life!

Giving a frustrated sigh she sat back down on the toilet seat and tried her best to avoid looking at the small purple and white stick that sat innocently on the bathroom counter.

God, how could she be so stupid?! She knew it was pushing it to have sex so close to her ovulation day but damn if Shigaraki didn't know exactly what to say to get what he wanted and honestly she had wanted it to.

Yet here she was sitting in the bathroom with a pregnancy test worried about whether or not it would be a plus or a minus.

She began to chew on her nails, her other hand tugging at her hair in nervousness. She, like Shigaraki, had a few ticks and pulling her raven hair when stressed out was one of them.

"Please, please, please..." She repeated the mantra not knowing what outcome she was praying for let alone to whom she was praying to.

They weren't ready for a baby, they were barely teenagers, and she knew that a baby now would be a mistake yet she knew that in the long run he was the one she was meant to be with. She would gladly have his child, she would give him the family he so desperately longed for...but was right now really the time?

She nearly screamed as her phone went off letting her know that the ten minutes were up. Heart racing she jumped to her feet and snatched the small purple and white stick off the counter. Her heart stopped as her eyes took in the small blue plus sign.

"Shit."