Merry christmas

Again it's Christmas in the book😃👍🏻

__

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Daniel said while jumping on my bed. I got as quick as I can. Christmas was my favorite holiday."merry Christmas" my mom said I saw presents under the tree and a bunch of Christmas decorations everywhere. I smiled.

I got clothes and pair of heels and a dress for the Christmas party that Johnny's going to have at his house. "Thank you ma" I said Daniel got the same but instead a suit and some shoes. I think this is the second party he's gone to. We started school late I don't even know why we have school at all on Christmas.

I got ready and left."merry Christmas girls" I said getting into the car. "Merry Christmas delilah" they said at the same time. We got to school and saw mistletoes everywhere. And coincidentally one above my locker. Hmmm...who out that there? Just kidding I know Johnny did.

His cars in the parking lot and he's never early. I went to my locker and heard"hey princess" I smiled"hello Johnny" he looked up and smiled the mistletoe."there's a mistletoe" he said I rolled my eyes and kissed him."look at the time I have to go to class, see you Lawrence" I walked away and headed to class.

I walk in my class like always and go to my seat. I see someone in front of me someone new."uh hey are you new?" I said the boy in front of me."yes I am" he turned around and I saw Noah."Noah!" I said. The rest of the class we were secretly passing notes to each other.

__

Last bell I love that sound. I went to my locker and Noah came."hey delilah" I said "hey, there's a mistletoe" I said "how did you know?" I smirked"a lot of boys tired to get under it with me". He lifted his eye brows and put them back down. I chuckled."but since you didn't know it was there" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey guys!" Johnny said as he out his arm around me. I chuckled because I know why he came over here."hey johnny" Noah said as he walked away not sad but knowing what's going to happen if he stands there any longer.

"Why'd you kiss him on the cheek?" Johnny said "at least I didn't kiss him in the mouth" I said "true" he said as he put his arm back around my shoulder.