Halloween dance

Me and Johnny have been hanging out everyday after school. Nobody's knows beside Johnny's friends."Daniel are you going to the dance?" I said as I stuffed my face with pancakes."nah...dances aren't really my thing" he said taking a sip of his orange juice."cmon Daniel have some fun!" I said getting up and putting my plate in the sink."I'm having fun with mr.maygi cutting bonsai trees" I gave him a blank face "alright but if you want to go I can always tell Ali to give you a ride" I said putting my plate away after cleaning it.

__

I was getting ready for the dance. I was going as Harley Quin. I was already finished I just needed my lipstick. I heard a honk so i guessed it was Ali. I went out side and saw Ali, Barbra, and Sarah. I sat in the back with Sarah and we just listened to music the way there.

We got there and heard the music from outside. We saw a bunch of people going inside the school.

We went inside there was a bunch of fake spider webs everywhere and skeletons. I saw the one me and Johnny made they were right to each other. It made me laugh.

__

It's been awhile and I haven't seen Johnny or any of his friends yet. He told me he was coming. Maybe he changed his mind. I went to get something to drink. When somebody put there hand on my shoulder. It was Johnny." Hi Johnny" I said turning around." How'd you know it was me?" I chuckled "I can smell that cologne from anywhere" I said giving him a smile."Well I'm going to the bathroom be right back" I hummed meaning ok.

I went back to Ali and Barbra. Sarah was hanging out with some boy."There's Daniel" Ali said with a smile."where?" Barbra said. The shower I thought."The shower" Ali said. Called it! "how do you know?"she said with a confused face "I just know"Ali walked away going to Daniel. It was just me and Barbra now.

__

Me and Barbra were just talking until Ali came back."why'd you come back?" I asked "I thought you staying with Daniel" Barbara said "he went to the bathroom. He got an egg smashed on his head" we all laughed. Daniel came running."Get out the way!" Daniel said "what happened?" Ali asked him "it's coming around!" Daniel said running out the building. Johnny and his friends of course. When they were coming Ali trip them making all of them fall beside Johnny he kept his balance.

I ran after them."delilah where are you going?!" Barbra asked "to help Daniel!" I said running away following them. My legs were hurting but I had to help Daniel. I finally got where they were."Johnny stop!" I said Johnny looked at me and said "no! We have to make it even" I walked up to him but he pushed me back leaving me in Tommy arms."let me go!" I said using all the power I had to get out from his arms.

I saw Johnny kicking him in the stomach. Each one of them talking a turn hitting him."stop! That's enough!!" I said trying to let go."she's right man that's enough" Bobby said agreeing with me. Bobby was the only nice one.